• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Taylor Lain

Kellie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
this just proves she has nothing new! i have seen this gallery reposted like 50 times already. (exxagerated #) but a repost none-the-less

Hey Whaler :) Just wanted to let you know that her site is updated every week with a new photo/video set. What is mostly posted here is what affiliates put online (and then what people find) so it is not always the newest stuff. I'll start coming in here and post her new material weekly. I'm drafting up a post now of her 10 latest updates for you now :)

Hey Whaler :) Just wanted to let you know that her site is updated every week with a new photo/video set. What is mostly posted here is what affiliates put online (and then what people find) so it is not always the newest stuff. I'll start coming in here and post her new material weekly. I'm drafting up a post now of her 10 latest updates for you now :)

Thanks..
i have a question though,how come newer stuff isnt leaked out sooner? i understand the idea is to get people to get a membership to the website that makes the money,but,if people see the same old shoots over and over dont you think they will decide to not even bother going to the site since people like me keep posting its the same stuff over and over?
you have 10 latest updates and that's alot to have not seen anything new from any model.
thanks for the update on her

Kellie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Thanks..
i have a question though,how come newer stuff isnt leaked out sooner? i understand the idea is to get people to get a membership to the website that makes the money,but,if people see the same old shoots over and over dont you think they will decide to not even bother going to the site since people like me keep posting its the same stuff over and over?
you have 10 latest updates and that's alot to have not seen anything new from any model.
thanks for the update on her

We don't have control over what affiliates want to put out, some put stuff out when it comes out and some don't. Then people come here and post what they think is new because they haven't seen it before, but then people like you know it's older and think nothing new is out :)

I recommend joining so get content as it comes out, photo set every monday and video every thursday.

Kellie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Ok here is the latest 7 updates, I thought 20 pics may of been too overload haha. So here is 14 pics :)

01rainbowcutie1.jpg

01rainbowcutie2.jpg

02aallfours1.jpg

02aallfours2.jpg

03blackstars1.jpg

03blackstars2.jpg

04purplelace1.jpg

04purplelace2.jpg

05_colombia1.jpg

05_colombia2.jpg

06_justsocks1.jpg

06_justsocks2.jpg