• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Taylor Kennedy

Sutty

Banned
TaylorKennedy said:
Well, I dunno! lol How exactly do I get a Free Ones T-Shirt?? I don't have one right now. :( :(

Just send Freeones a PM, I'm sure he'll send you one free of charge as long as you send us the pics of you in it;)

*immediately begins a "freeones shirt for taylor"
campaign!* I hope a medium is perfectly snug, taylor. Can't wait to see it on AND off!

*hugs*

The Satyr Icon

Taylor,
If you need any help putting the shirt on OR taking it off, I'm offering my assistance. Or, I could take the pics. Anything to help.

TheSatyrIcon said:
*immediately begins a "freeones shirt for taylor"
campaign!* I hope a medium is perfectly snug, taylor. Can't wait to see it on AND off!

*hugs*

The Satyr Icon

Medium?

Smallllll! :p ;)

Btw, You say you're all natural? Damn, looking good then!!! :)

Phil77

Banned
Yeah I'm surprised Freeones han't given you a T-Shirt yet, he does it to all the famous babes that post here It would be so hot to see those lovely breasts in a Freeones shirt.

ure link didnt work for me lonestar

TaylorKennedy

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
lastchance said:
Yeah I'm surprised Freeones han't given you a T-Shirt yet, he does it to all the famous babes that post here It would be so hot to see those lovely breasts in a Freeones shirt.

Yea, I would definately take some pics in the shirt. And I WOULD need a small!!! hehe

Taylor

TaylorKennedy

Verified Babe
iluvbgtits said:
c'mon dude?!? She said she may post a pic.....have some patience.....she just joined the board.

and to Taylor: i'm in love with you...completely....and totally.

Awwww...thank you sweetie!!! I appreciate that!

Love ya back!
Taylor

TaylorKennedy

Verified Babe
polo2 said:
Taylor Kennedy... post your actually nude pics!! Thanks!

Chill dude! If you need them that bad...join my site! You get a TON more than just photos there too! And it's cheap too! :eek: