• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Taylor Kennedy

It's really great to see her back. Judging by poolside photos she's even more gorgeous then ever. Even breasts. Lovely and juicy and delicious. I think there is a difference in nipple-shapes now and before. Hope to see her back with her mischievous replies to comments of drooling males )))))

wow! its good to see that she's back! but doesn´t it look that she get implants?
(i hope not...)

34-24-34 on 5'1" frame is why. A lot of men just love perfect hourglasses, even on shorter women that don't qualify for that "minimum" 5'7" non-sense.

It's everything about her that I adore. I love short women. Something about an incredibly sexy women and so small just drives me crazy. I love being dominated by short sexy women.

Hard to believe Ms Kennedy is only 5'1". She has gorgeous eyes that I could just drown in and such a warm smile. And don't get me started on her delicious boobs cause I hardly know where to begin. She doesn't even care let alone know that I easily climax just looking at her pictures. Ms Kennedy is truly a goddess.

graffer80

Closed Account
I'm glad to see pinupfiles still posting that excellent vid. I'm really not a fan of her new boobjob. She really shouldn't have messed with what god gave her.