• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Taylor Hart - AKA: Taylor, Valery (MILF)

Max

Banned
Re: Milf Taylor aka Valery

this is driving me nuts :eek: she is so stunning and we can't find out her real name :crying:

hey forget her real name...find me her phone number lol :rofl:

That is one very sweet blonde, nice little pussy, great freaken rack. pretty face.
Ummmmmmmmmm Yes !

Well, some of her galleries are also in Freeones' Taylor Hart section. But if you check all the links there, you'll see the section has two different women. I assume the first links are the real Taylor Hart.
Don't know why this babe is called Taylor Hart in some galleries. :dunno:

:hatsoff: Jackson

as jacksson77 knows, i too have been relentlessly looking for her name as well. i did find however recently, and it may be no surprise, that in many of her galleries...you can see a tattoo on her left leg near her ankle that says "alexis". i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say its highly possible that is her name. other than that...im still tapped :hatsoff:

click to enlarge

Last edited:

On a hunch, I tried a search as Alexis but came up with this link with her named as Taylor.

http://www.hugebras.com/huge-bras/t/taylor/hugebras001.html
http://www.hugebras.com/huge-bras/t/taylor/hugebras002.html

So Taylor looks a bit more likely. I'm guessing Taylor is nearer the mark as when I tried cracking the site a bit further back in the address I got a contents page which had another blonde I know as Chrissy. Not exactly proof though, is it? Damn! Wish I knew her name.

Is it not possible that the Alexis in the tattoo is the name of her bloke? It's not an exclusively female name.

Skorpio said:
Is it not possible that the Alexis in the tattoo is the name of her bloke? It's not an exclusively female name.

possible im sure...but probably also unlikely. great pics/links BTW! :hatsoff:

nice milf :hatsoff:
this thread deserve its bump (thanks Jackson77 for the clue ;))