• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Taylor (collegerules) / Taylor S (submityourbitch)

I've just checked, searching those terms will take you to 3 different scenes that people have missed. I've spent too long looking for other shit, someone else can look for downloadable links etc to these. If you know how and where to look, I'm sure you will find them

I tried searching *******s, tube sites, even via searching for the image of the screenshot you posted but didn't find anything. Couldn't you just share where you found those links? or at least the search phrase/site you used? That would be much appreciated.

She's working at the Blownout Vapor with her bf in Stuart Florida..She's one of twin Amanda(the one with the mole on her lower left cheek)

Taylor has been posing in nude photographs as Amanda Schneider for a guy called rickgordonphotography, so perhaps there is still hope for a come back.
She is also in two other GGW movies under the same name (in addition to the one mentioned before).

ohhhhh my lawd. Man, you have no idea how long i have been looking for the full version of 'Taylor's Juicy Ass On Cam'! thank you!

It does seem to be very choppy for me, for whatever reason. It could simply be my hardware...is that happening to anybody else? Anybody have a link to a better version? Either way, THANKS!!!

The "Taylor S" profile has been completely mucked-up by someone. The profile pic is not her (no mole); the details are not her (Netherlands? NO tattoos??); the links are not her. It would be nice if somebody fixed it. (Thank you.)