• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tawny Roberts

Yes/No

• Yes

Votes: 30 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Meh

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters

georgez

Banned
as much as i like tawny, my problem with her is she is (almost) always with this blonde ugly idiot in her scenes. now i know some of you will say that's not true and i know it isn't. soooo please let me know which movies, preferebly anal, has her doing some other guy apart from the pic in this discussion. that guy disturbs me just cause it's always him.

I think she looked better before her boob-job. Her new lips look gross.:dunno:

i have to agree with you on the lips lookign gross, the good new sis colagen isn;t totally permanent. They will deflate eventually. AH if she doe shardcore they might looks decent as DSLs. Just posing she looks like she got a duck bill.......

SovereignAxe

Closed Account
i just noticed the username of the guy that started this thread and i just wanted to say that it, uhh...rules.

camel.jpg

SovereignAxe

Closed Account
i think she looked better like this

tawnyroberts015.jpg

her new boobs look great but those lips are just too much. they really look weird on her. she had a much cuter face before.

I'm with you fangs. Those lips look like they were either done the morning of the shoot and still swollen or it looks like she's trying way too hard to put on a pouty look.

It seems as though she's had more than one boob job lately, I liked the set right before this latest pump up. Those boobs seemed to fit her tight little body perfectly. Still, what a major fucking hottie no matter what.

That's it Fangs! That is Tawny at her absolute finest, just look at the second to last picture. You could take her home to the sunday family dinner and no one would have any idea she takes loads to the face on a regular basis.

But, like Tera Patrick, Devon, and tons of jizz biz cum catchers before her, She went way fucking overboard on the Plastics. Who the fuck convinces these chicks to turn into blow up dolls?

She still looks smokin' though.

"What are you talking about man? What happened to Devon? She just made a boob job right?? Please enlighten an ignorant wanker!"

Take a look at some old pics of her, look at her face - all sweet, cute, and innocent. Now find some newer pictures and look at her face; she did some fucked up shit with her chin. It kinda worked for Jenna but Devon looks like a fucking robot.

devon jsty got really really thin. (i'd venture to say coke habit) I don't htink its pastic surgery her face just has no fat left in (liek no nautual fat desposits) that is why her tits look bigger cus the rest of her is smaller hence the implant is more defined under the skin now. Theh used to be big but kind of blend but now you can clearly se ethe outline of teh implants.

she's still fucking hot.