• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tawny Roberts

Yes/No

• Yes

Votes: 30 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Meh

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
dirtbik3r said:
No it's her, look at the face, she just looks drugged up that's all

well it wasn't tawny when i looked at it...it must have been edited..oh well

Tawny Roberts...why!?!

2 years ago my answer to the question "who's the hottest woman in the world?" would have been a complete no brainer - Tawny Roberts, and now she wouldn't even make my top 10 list. What happened? Well, it seems that one morning Tawny woke up, looked in the mirror at the most beautiful face in the world and said to herself "hmmm, I know I'm unbelievably gorgeous, but I wonder if I'd look even better with giant, phoney, collagen filled fish lips?" So off she went to the doctors office, and instead of talking some sense into her the doctor took her money (big surprise), filled her lips with goo, and took away my dream girl.

The expression "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" doesn't even really apply in this situation, because not only were her lips not broken, but they were the best, most perfect lips that I've ever seen!! Her lips were maybe her best feature, and now they're the very thing that ruins the whole look of her face. Tawny's huge, monstrous, freakshow new lips are so ridiculous that they probably make at least half of all the babies that see them cry, and she made a conscious decision to do that to herself!!

So instead of looking forward to new Tawny Roberts pics and movies I'm left looking at the old ones and wondering how weird it is that the most beautiful woman in the world was the only person in the world that didn't realize how beautiful she was.

Now Sophie Moone (Sophie Sweet, whatever) is sitting on top of my hot girl list. Which isn't such a bad thing...I mean, the girl's on fire! But even she can't compete with the real Tawny Roberts.

Let this be a lesson to people everywhere. Plastic surgery in most cases is irreversible, so think long and hard before deciding to go under the knife. In some situations surgery is the right call, but if you're the most beautiful woman in the world, please, do me a personal favour and LEAVE YOUR FACE THE FUCK ALONE!!!!

Re: Tawny Roberts...why!?!

Are you insane? There are two points, and neither of them could be any clearer. One is that people should never get unnecessary plastic surgery, and the other is that the most beautiful woman in the world totally fucked up her face for no apparent reason. Get it yet?

In her newer sets i have noticed that she does this kind of "push out the lips" kind of think and like gapes her mouth instead of that nice smile that she used to do