• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tawnee Stone

twanee%20stone_m.jpg
twanee%20stone1_m.jpg

From interview:

**********.com: There has been a lot of debate about the infamous Tawnee Stone only hardcore video. What happened there? Many fans speculate that it was fake cum. Most say the video is really a let down. Can you give us more insight of what happened?

Rochard: We wanted to take things to the next level, and Tawnee would only do it if it was with her boyfriend. Getting it up in front of a beautiful woman is easy enough, but getting it up and keeping it in front of three guys with cameras is another story. He just wasn’t up to it. Was the cum fake? I don’t believe it was…. It just took a lot of effort to get it there!

**********.com: There were some Raimi hardcore photoshoots. but the trigger was never pulled. Why did Raimi never crossed the hardcore route except for a couple of photoshoots?

Rochard: Raimi didn’t want to do any hardcore, so we did our best to work around that. She would masturbate on camera, play around with other chicks, but that was it. The cum in those cases were very fake.

**********.com: Steve lightspeed was the owner of the company. He created the rumor that Tawnee Stone died in a car accident. That generated some buzz, but then it was proved to be a hoax. What was the reason behind that?

Rochard: This was purely a marketing ploy – we wanted all of our affiliates to put her content out there one last time so we can make money off of her. Tawnee is alive and well so far as I know.

From interview:

**********.com: There has been a lot of debate about the infamous Tawnee Stone only hardcore video. What happened there? Many fans speculate that it was fake cum. Most say the video is really a let down. Can you give us more insight of what happened?

Rochard: We wanted to take things to the next level, and Tawnee would only do it if it was with her boyfriend. Getting it up in front of a beautiful woman is easy enough, but getting it up and keeping it in front of three guys with cameras is another story. He just wasn’t up to it. Was the cum fake? I don’t believe it was…. It just took a lot of effort to get it there!

**********.com: There were some Raimi hardcore photoshoots. but the trigger was never pulled. Why did Raimi never crossed the hardcore route except for a couple of photoshoots?

Rochard: Raimi didn’t want to do any hardcore, so we did our best to work around that. She would masturbate on camera, play around with other chicks, but that was it. The cum in those cases were very fake.

**********.com: Steve lightspeed was the owner of the company. He created the rumor that Tawnee Stone died in a car accident. That generated some buzz, but then it was proved to be a hoax. What was the reason behind that?

Rochard: This was purely a marketing ploy – we wanted all of our affiliates to put her content out there one last time so we can make money off of her. Tawnee is alive and well so far as I know.

Whalers90 Q: was the jordan capri "honeymoon" hardcore real or was it steve lightspeed fucking her? (i think it was steve!) and did she really get married?