• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Taty Jasbon

I never know when she comes on MFC...anybody know?

I usually see her on around noon pacific time. She doesn't really have a set date/time though so if you really want to see her in action you'll have to log in everyday. Or go into your user settings and set it so you get a text message whenever she's in.

She lowered the price from 777 already, so i am sure it will come down again.

She needs to! 500 tkns = $50, who would want to pay $50 for 1 video? For $50 I can have full membership access to all of the hottest content out there, such as brazzers, inthecrack, bangbros, etc.... and have unlimited downloads of all their content, plus you get access to all the other sites they're also affiliated with as well. Now, 500 tkns for all of her vids, that I'll do, but not for 1 video. She's smoking hot, but not worth it imo. Her videos also needs to be longer than 5-7 minutes. 15-20 minute scenes seem to be about average for solo scenes nowadays. Same for her galleries as well, each set needs to be more than 10-15 photo's. Each set needs to be in the 50's to 100's. I hope she sees this thread or I hope she's taking advice from some of her fans.