• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tatoos on women?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
The biceps are always a good spot, if done correctly.

Depends on a combination of the girl, the placement, the size, and the design. I don't totally oppose them, but I would rather my ideal girlfriend/wife didn't have any.

Depends. Some look good and some look like crap and well some just change unexpectedly through time. I dated a lady who had one on her stomach of a four leaf clover. After she had a kid it turned into a green ball; she hasn't gone to get it touched up.

Putting a tattoo on a beautiful woman is like defacing a work of art. Tattoos are NEVER a good thing on a woman. They make women look cheap. It's the equivalent of some street punk spray painting graffiti on a Ferrari.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Well said Brat.

roronoa3000

Banned
Putting a tattoo on a beautiful woman is like defacing a work of art. Tattoos are NEVER a good thing on a woman IMO. They make women look cheap. It's the equivalent of some street punk spray painting graffiti on a Ferrari.
Fixed.

It depends. I think it looks stupid when girls have these huge tramp stamps with roses and butterflies and crap. But some tattoos I think look incredibly sexy like Jaylynn's tattoo on her thigh or faye reagans tattoos on the back of her legs (a bit much, but man do they turn me on).

But honestly it really depends on size/location/image