• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tatoos on women?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Overrated.

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
It depends if the women suit them or not.But i'm not a much of a fan
of them on women - it's something I can do without :)

Can't say I'm a fan that much, if at all. They can look really really trashy. That said, this new girl I just met and got her number in my class has one on her foot. I haven't got a real good look at it yet but it doesn't look that bad, and being on the foot she can pretty much cover it at any time. I only saw it because she was wearing flip flops. But yeah, I'm gonna fuck the shit outta this girl. ;)

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I have lots of tattoos, and I love women with lots of tattoos, I can't get enough of them...there now you know my secret shame...well that and I still get teary eyed when Optimus Prime dies in Transformers The Movie.

I DO NOT like them. Yes, they're overrated and way overdone. I used to try to at least have the mindset of "Oh, well it depends on what it is of, and where it is, and blablaba" but no. I'm tired of seeing them. I don't like them.
Also, I've always seen tattoos as more of a masculine thing as opposed to feminine. So when I see a woman with a tatt, it makes her seem slightly more "dude-like", as if she's trying to look hard, rough and badass. Almost like she's hinting that she doesn't want to be female. I know that sounds dumb, especially to those who like tattoos, but it's not my thing at all. Same goes for piercings (with exception of a tongue stud. I like those on women).
In my eyes, any sexy woman with tatts would look sexier without them.
Another thing is that I like seeing women's skin. Ink covers it up, making her look more "dressed" even when fully nude.

I have lots of tattoos, and I love women with lots of tattoos, I can't get enough of them...there now you know my secret shame...well that and I still get teary eyed when Optimus Prime dies in Transformers The Movie.

Got a friend who's got a gun? A friend of one of my best friends has his own gun and he does killer work. He doesn't charge sometimes too - just buy the paint and he does it (or buy him a bag) ;). I've yet to get the balls enough to get all tatted but I want to. Especially if my production/music career takes off I'm getting all kinds of tats.

BellaBellini

Official Checked Star Member
Some girls look really hot with tattoos. I think you have to plan what you want, have a good artist(obviously), and have good placement.

I'm too scared to get one though. I can't think of anything I'd want on my body for the rest of my life.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Sure a single one, or two can look good, but you to pick a proper tattoo and of course a good artist, my big sister have two mighty fine tattoos.