• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

tasting your own cum !!!

Closest I ever came was some girl that was giving me head tried to lean in for a kiss afterwards. Lets put it this way, she caught a flying bottle of Scope.

So an answer to your question, no.

McRocket

Banned
GENIUS said:
FANCY A pint___________________________of cum!!!!!!!!!!!!!

queer motherfuckers

Alright already. You made your point. I am not big on the question myself - though there is nothing wrong with him/her asking it. But enough with the childish name calling please.

Besides. If it bothers you SO MUCH - why are you still on this thread making comments about it?

Have a nice day.

mcrocket said:
Alright already. You made your point. I am not big on the question myself - though there is nothing wrong with him/her asking it. But enough with the childish name calling please.

Besides. If it bothers you SO MUCH - why are you still on this thread making comments about it?

Have a nice day.

well said!:) :nanner: :)

ya, well this is gross, but mcrocket said all that needed to be said

Oh pleeeeease let me start my Dumb threads again!!!

americanharley said:
Oh how we all feel the same:banger: But sadly:bawling: there has been no ok for their reappearance:nono:.......yet:mail:

You know what, this calls for a petition, and I nominate someone else to do it, cause I have to go back to work now.

jod0565

Member, you member...
I never clean my screen, so it's kinda hard to tell what cum is new and which is last month's. I mean just yesterday, I nutted a glop that ran down into the keyboard and I did not clean it so my my ppppppppppppppppppppppp button gets stuck. Maybe if I did lick off my screen I would not have this freakin' problem.
Jeeeeze.