• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: tan lines

I've always thought tan lines are fine as long as they're kept within reason. If a woman gets too tan though, the contrast can sometimes be too much. When that happens, it ruins the aesthetic as the untanned areas appear almost blindingly white.
:2 cents:
(It's obvious I have far too much free time, so there's no need to point that out.)

I've always thought tan lines are fine as long as they're kept within reason. If a woman gets too tan though, the contrast can sometimes be too much. When that happens, it ruins the aesthetic as the untanned areas appear almost blindingly white.
:2 cents:
(It's obvious I have far too much free time, so there's no need to point that out.)

In certain cases, I agree - esp. when the chick has humongous jugs and her untanned zone just looks like a pale-skin bikini. Which is exactly why I think the example in my previous post is soooo hot. The tan lines are subtle and the girl has a smoking hot bod!

In certain cases, I agree - esp. when the chick has humongous jugs and her untanned zone just looks like a pale-skin bikini. Which is exactly why I think the example in my previous post is soooo hot. The tan lines are subtle and the girl has a smoking hot bod!

Agreed. She has the right idea.

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator

Bump!!

slowhand

Closed Account

You just got to love those tan lines. :thumbsup:

Wouldn't this one be better in the "Find your favorite Babe" forum?

Ah well, I don't mind tan lines at all. Sometimes they're a bit extreme, but as long as the lady looks hot, who cares? Still, there's something a little extra naughty for me about a woman who will tan in the nude.

H

Wouldn't this one be better in the "Find your favorite Babe" forum?

Ah well, I don't mind tan lines at all. Sometimes they're a bit extreme, but as long as the lady looks hot, who cares? Still, there's something a little extra naughty for me about a woman who will tan in the nude.

H

Oh yeah, I didn't notice it was under "funny pictures" until you brought that up. Then I went and looked at the pic that started the thread, and it sorta makes sense now!!