• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tan Brunette Slave with Pink Areolas

I have been searching for days with no luck.... I have included video/pic links...

she is the tanned brunette with pink areolas... She is the female slave in a lot of the Redlinecash productions websites... her websites so far that i can find are:

Strapon-Slaves.com
Cockteasing-femdom.com
Bitches-Femdom.com
Feet-Femdom.com

She as been the slave to the following Mistress':
Mistress Lera
Mistress Masha
Mistress Julya

-Video's Search-
"mistress-lera-makes-her-slave-suck-on-her-pretty-big-strapon"

Attachments

• 74_7.jpg
    74_7.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 338
edit:
Do not post hardcore pictures (exception being Official Checked Star Members and Approved Content Owners). Hardcore pictures are defined as any picture containing explicit sexual acts such as boy/girl penetration.
Do not hotlink pictures and/or videos. Hot linking is directly linking to a picture on a different site or server and is considered band with theft. Using a service to host a picture directly for this purpose is exempt from this rule.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are some interesting areolas on a hot chick, that's for sure!

Correction, her name might be Prima

Search:
"Prima with sweet nipples"

Still on the look for more for anyone who's interested

Alright guys, last post on this thread... promise... i found a site that finally listed all 15 of her names... she has been in quite a bit!

I do appreciate all the looks and posts... thanks... but i think i got it from here..

I will check back periodically to see if i can help with more, the site is quite addicting...

Thanks again!