• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: FTV Victoria / Talia Sheppard / Shepard

not trying to be a downer,
but i prefer the old Talia,
not the old Talia as in pre Boob job,
they seem nice, her boobs were PERFECT before though.
but the one before she was with this jamesdot guy.

seems like she has just been going down hill
and jamesdot seems to turn great looking girls into unoriginal cookie cutter'like girls
and the whole speaking for her kinda thing, like a pimp or somthing is a lil weird

just me and my opinion though, meh

JD

Approved Content Owner

Glad she's happy. Everyone deserves to be happy. Got a completely different body now that I'm guessing will appeal to completely different people. I mean what are those things, G-cups?? Hope she still makes money.

I think they are G cup or GG, something like that. Will find out for sure though.

How is that rude? I never insulted her. If I wanted to be rude I would've posted up Tosh's views on tit jobs lol.

Who cares about Tosh's views? Last time I checked Tosh doesn't matter. Nobody's opinion matters on this topic, only the girl that had something done. That was my point. You posting you should stop caring about her painted you out to be somewhat rude, or selfish, can't really pick between the two. Just an off color uncalled for comment is all, my opinion.. no biggie.

not trying to be a downer,
but i prefer the old talia,
not the old talia as in pre Boob job,
they seem nice, her boobs were PERFECT before though.
but the one before she was with this jamesdot guy.

seems like she has just been going down hill
and jamesdot seems to turn great looking girls into unoriginal cookie cutter'like girls
and the whole speaking for her kinda thing, like a pimp or somthing is a lil weird

just me and my opinion though, meh

I am guessing you're one of those guys that doesn't quite understand that if a girl wants something, she's going to do it. It's not a matter of my opinion, your opinion, this guy or that guy's opinion.. *SHE* wanted boobs. She got boobs. Fairly easy to follow.

As for her going downhill.. perhaps you should message her and ask her yourself? She's 1000000x happier, her photos aren't grainy out of focus stuff like she had when she started (she deserved better), her photos are larger, she has HD videos, basically better everything all around. Ask any of her members, her site is better then it was before (according to the emails and forum posts from her members). She thinks so, her members think so. All I did was work my ass off.

I'm not perfect but I work hard for the girls, Talia is no exception. I didn't do *anything* to her look or image either btw, she is exactly the same girl she was before, other than she finally went ahead with getting her boobs that she'd been planing for four years (watch her video if you need to, does she look sad? nope).

I'm not speaking for her either, I run the program, I am the photographer, I post the content here of Talia. I am posting on behalf of what we're doing. If I was posting on behalf of Talia, I'd probably have created a name and called myself Talia, don't ya think? :)

You're entitled to your opinion of course, but in this case, it holds nothing close to reality of this situation, so forgive me for thinking you're off a little.

Talia makes Talia's decisions, not me. I have yet to tell ONE of the Bella girls to look this way or that way and again, feel free to contact each and every one of them and ask yourself. You'll see all I am, is a webbie that is passionate about his job. I know from time to time I come off as an asshole, as some of you do as well so I guess we're even but seriously.. Talia got boobs cause she always wanted them. Her site is better than it's ever been and she's happier.

if that makes you sad and wish things were like they used to be, no worries. :glugglug:

It's not rude or selfish, girls with fake tits are a turn-off for me, simple as that. It's a message board for sharing OPINIONS and an OPINION on Talia in her own topic is what it's for.

It's cool you're the White Knight and all, brochacho...but not everyone's gonna like fake tits. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go beat my meat to Lux. <333

JD

Approved Content Owner

It's not rude or selfish, girls with fake tits are a turn-off for me, simple as that. It's a message board for sharing OPINIONS and an OPINION on Talia in her own topic is what it's for.

It's cool you're the White Knight and all, brochacho...but not everyone's gonna like fake tits. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go beat my meat to Lux. <333

Dude, you're missing the point. I get that you have an opinion and of course you're entitled to it. I just don't see why posting something negative in a girl's thread somehow comes off in your head as a good idea. It's hurtful, it's negative, it's not called for. That's all man. I'm not white knighting, but nice try on the oh so cool internet lingo. I'm merely pointing out that your comment was hurtful and uncalled for.

If you don't approve of the new changes, that's totally cool... I know haters gonna hate and all but seriously, why waste your time complaining? It doesn't change anything, it merely makes you look bitter. :dunno:

JD

Approved Content Owner

Jesus. Could somebody post some pics? This long dialogue is killing me

I'll have some new content posted this Sunday of Talia's new boobies. She arrives Friday, I shoot her Saturday for seven days straight... there will be some great stuff shot hopefully!

JD

Approved Content Owner

We're updating her site with fresh content every single day this week, new photo sets, new videos leading up to the relaunch of her site with the latest photos, that we start taking on the weekend.

http://jamesdot.com/bella/talia-week

why does she have her boobs made larger? them were already beautiful this way enough

(sorry for my bad english:) )

JD

Approved Content Owner

why does she have her boobs made larger? them were already beautiful this way enough

(sorry for my bad english:) )

because she wanted them larger. Pretty sure it's the same reason any girl gets theirs made larger. :glugglug: Boobs don't make the girl beautiful, the girl makes the girl beautiful :2 cents:

JD

Approved Content Owner

Does Talia have a real FaceBook page or all 12 that are listed fake/impostor profiles? How about Katie Banks?

Thanks

fakers, thank you for reminding me to go through and nuke their dumb asses. None of the Bella Ladies are on Facebook, so if you see a Bryci, Talia, Katie, Monroe or Ava profile, they're fakers.