• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

JD

Approved Content Owner
Re: FTV Victoria / Talia Sheppard / Shepard

James - I hope this question hasn't been asked as I haven't read through all 110 pages of this thread (well not yet). How do photoshoots work for Talia with her being in Arizona? Do you fly her up to Canada once a month and do 10 shoots or is she living up there and just hasn't changed her location on twitter and other sites or do you pay a photographer to do her work and email you the photos?

PS-congrats on almost having the book together I love your style and work!

Talia very much lives in Arizona. :) We have flown her to Canada twice now, and we have also flown to Arizona twice as well.. so in the year since we took over her site from the old owners, we have shot her 4 times. Each time, about 3-8 days of shooting depending on circumstances. It works great, we generally don't work with other photographers because for every photographer that is decent and is professional, getting the job done.. you have twenty guys with cameras that think they're photographers and just want to bang the models. lolol

My book is done. :) It will go on sale ballpark area first week of October when the other two books in the series are also done. Thank you for the kind words!