• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

inter

Closed Account
Re: FTV Victoria / Talia Sheppard / Shepard

She is perfect. From Head to toe and i love her new rack!

JD

Approved Content Owner

I love how some websites rename well known models and give them new ages and make up stories for them. lol. Kat is 19 and from Northern California... umm... no, no she isn't.

Some great pix though :) Talia Shepard is breathtaking! One of the reasons we wanted to work with her.

*** read the rules! No filesharing requests whatsoever

Last edited by a moderator:

am i the only one who noticed that the same "blue dress" gallery was posted 3 times in a row? they might be 3 different sites, but they're all the exact same pictures.

Wow, I have just finally finished reading this thread and I can't help giving my 2 cents, which I have posted previously in another thread regarding this topic ( boobs ) lol.

To be honest i am not a fan of fake boobs generally but i have seen some models with implants that have looked ok. It is understandable that some women may feel the need to have implants if they have particularly small breasts, as it may affect their self confidence etc but it seems like most models in this industry actually just do it because they feel that if they posses these larger ( albeit fake ) boobs they will be more successful and get more work/shoots etc.
Unfortunately, this means that a lot of models who have perfectly great boobs decide to go for an "upgrade" and while I am sure that there are guys out there who actually like fake boobs I reckon that most guys who would have seen the model pre boob job would have thought she was hot before anyway. I don't blame these models for opting for an "upgrade" as there seems to exist a perception of success which is associated with having said large/fake boobs.
Thank goodness that not all models succumb to the apparent obsession of big fake boobs because of fans/media who are in the minority. Either way ,regardless of the fact that I preferred Talia's boobs before, the point is , she is still as stunning as ever,her beauty hasn't diminished.....that amazing smile that lights up your day, those sexy eyes that seem to hypnotize you and that fantastic ass is 10/10 !
Someone who is as naturally beautiful as Talia will be successful whether she has naturals or "upgrades" I just hope she is thick skinned enough to understand that people have their preferences and not to take it personally as such. Just remember, everyone has opinions but not everyone knows how to express them respectfully or politely, neither on the web or in life, just one of those things. ok rant over...
It's a shame I haven't seen haven't seen her on mfc for aaaaaages.

I mean, I wouldn't say she looks bad with the new rack. It was just that she was near-perfect before. Plus, she looks a little plastic now. But either way she looks pretty damn good