• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

JD

Approved Content Owner
Re: Talia Shepard - Bella Girl

Why this memeber crap on her pussy? She used to show her pussy even in sample pics!

It's not 'crap', it's called Members only, it's a pretty simple concept :)

What she used to do with her own program wasn't her decision, it was her program's decision. We took things over, added a metric fuck ton of goodies to her site and we're not done yet. We do things different at Bella and the members love it! Sure that might offend or piss some people off but bottom line, if something that simple can have someone say... pffffft I don't want to sign up now because I can't see her goodies, our attitude is simple, no worries. :)

We know Talia fans don't much care, the girl is amazing and those that love her, will sign up for her official site and smile. Those that want to complain will do what they do best, complain. Not saying you're doing this man, you're just not the first person to be unhappy about member only stamping, and you won't be the last. :2 cents:

Re: FTV Victoria / Talia Sheppard / Shepard

I vote for sets in teeny tiny bikinis - to show off her awesome long-legged hot tight bod - and sheer thongs or other panties - Talia in sheer panties is just sexual magic.

JD

Approved Content Owner

Eastcoast1

Banned
Re: Talia Shepard - Bella Girl

Everything looks really nice, you should do whatever you want with her promo, I'm sure it will work out fine. Just tell us when we can change our links :)