• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Takes me back

nastyfalcon

Fuck'en Bitches and Leav'en Stitches
I remember downloading this scene from her website an a dial up 56k modem. Took me all fucking day and then I find out she didn't even fuck in it. The new gen of pervs have no Idea what it was like not only before broadband, but before internet in general.

3122675729_e1deb39f04_o.gif

:worms1::notfair:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
It's just too bad that we never got to see Tawnee Stone and Dawson Miller have a sleep-over before Tawnee "got killed" and Dawson went back to being Justine.

And yeah, I agree with the OP: when you had to work to find and download something (music, pics or clips), you appreciated them more.

Mayhem

Banned
Yup, I remember the Dark Days of modem internet. And even then, you had good times of day and bad times of day when your 56k wasn't even close.

I tallied it up and I did over 6 gigs of downloading on my 56k. Music mostly. The d/l's took longer than the song.

BTW, who's the girl?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Tawnee Stone (Tammy Saris)... the uber popular girl who was "killed off" (in a fake car accident story) by scumbag, Steve "Lightspeed" Jones, a couple of years back.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
She is an OG....fer sure. :bowdown:

nastyfalcon

Fuck'en Bitches and Leav'en Stitches
She didn't have may b/g scenes, but she was a hottie...

^^^ I used to get loads of spam with this chicks naked pics on my old and forgotten AOL email account. ^^^

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Yeah, 56k could be tantalizing as the pictures loaded and you waited 30 seconds for just the nipples to show.
It was like a very slow and annoying strip tease.

those were the days. took over 30 minutes for a short teaser video clip. looping that fucker was the only way to go.

I remember looking at a nude pic from a "floppy disk". it took about a minute to appear on screen.

Tawnee Stone (Tammy Saris)... the uber popular girl who was "killed off" (in a fake car accident story) by scumbag, Steve "Lightspeed" Jones, a couple of years back.

Her FO biography page says she is alive...

"UPDATE (January 9 2010): Tawnee is alive and kicking, her webmaster (Steve Lightspeed) thought it was funny to spread the rumor that she died. All a lame publicity stunt which didn't work out. "