• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Takeru Kobayashi Sets World Record With 69 Hot Dogs...or did he?

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
And yet it was won by a Japanese like 5 years in a row. America ain't the only ones who do shit like this.

True; but America is the biggest,and therefore the best, target for the hate.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
This reminds me of the documentary 'The King of Kong'

Billy Mitchell is the long standing record holder for the game Donkey Kong. Steve Weibe buys a Donkey Kong arcade machine and beats the record. Mitchell, upset he lost his record, calls shenanigans and says Weibe's machine is rigged, and anybody who's anybody knows that all records are set at so and so place on a certain machine.

So Weibe goes there and beats Mitchell's record again. After Mitchell finds out the bad news, he sends a recording of himself beating the record on his home machine, which despite his protests against Weibe doing so, is announced the world record. Hipocrite, no?

What I'm trying to say is, a record is a record. Kobiyashi ate 69. That's the record. The guy who runs the contest can go fuck himself.
2168tumblr_lifbi0PhRl1qaqlyro1_500.jpg
[/URL]

Damn. One time I got all-you-can-eat tickets to an A's game with a friend of mine. Over the course of 8 innings, which is when they closed down the concessions stands, I was able to eat 7 hot dogs. I couldn't possible fathom eating almost 10 times as many as I ate that night in only 10 minutes.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I never could undestand or care about these type of contests .... but I suppose if you have a "gift" go for it.