• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sydney Lee - AKA: Astro Domina, AstroDomina

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Re "Also does anyone know if she actually recieves an oral creampie in the following video:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/56...a+%28HD+MP4%29"

just about, she finishes the guy off, then drips onto him. It's a great vid :)

What do you mean by "just about"?

I'm ony asking because I'm hesitant to buy her more expensive videos after I bought "SUBSTITUTE SOURCE OF PROTEIN".

It wasn't exactly what I thought it would be(still a good video though). I'm only buying a video if there's a facial, creampie or CIM.

sorry if I wasn't clear - not a great cumshot shot, but he cums in her mouth while she's blowing him, them she spits it out on his cock, handjobs him and licks him a bit more. "Primal" on her C4S site is a great vid, also. Similar theme, but she's fully naked.

sorry if I wasn't clear - not a great cumshot shot, but he cums in her mouth while she's blowing him, them she spits it out on his cock, handjobs him and licks him a bit more. "Primal" on her C4S site is a great vid, also. Similar theme, but she's fully naked.

Thanks for letting me know, I might get it down the line if it comes down in price but hopefully by then she doing more of the stuff I'm looking for.