• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sybian clips

I don't know why my post are being doubled, I only intended to post once and I could not delete the second post because over 10 minutes had passed. It may be a glitch in Firefox like Opera once had.

Could the moderators please delete the extra post #145 ? Sorry for any inconvenience.

Jim

At the risk of dupping, I must post this one. video9488/multi_orgasm_on_sybian_anal is the last part of the address, and she comes so many times, she's nearly crying at the end (looked to be from a powerful double-header orgasm that almost cramped her up). If I were a woman and saw this video, I'd do whatever it took to get one of these sybians. Obviously, you don't have to go so hardcore with it, but when you feel up to the challenge, it's up to the task.

Reminds me of one of the stories I published (COB) where a futuristic sybian-type machine of harmful strength made the main character pass out and dream mind-altering dreams. Had I seen this video before I wrote that (a couple years ago), I'd have been even more convinced this reality was just around the corner--letting someone come so hard and so long that it actually changes them psychologically (and I'd not be skeptical if a study showed long term use would alter your chemicals related to sex).

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Faye Valentine:
http://www.*****************/watch.php?tag=7QGTDI0qEz :lovecoupl