• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Swinging/Swingers

imnew123

Closed Account
Post anything relating to threesums or swinging her. Me and my husband love that show swing.

will post some pictures of us to having fun shortly & we are planning to make a couple videos.

Ps.

we love bringing hot girls with us to play( and hot couples)and was wondering if theirs any hotties in the vegas /LA area that want to play?

Deepcover

Closed Account
for about 2 years

- - - Updated - - -

how far are we talking?

and someone tell me how to post pictures so i can spice it up a little bit

Try not to hotlink and you'll be alright:)

Deepcover

Closed Account
I sent you a private message ("Private" haha I'm such a perv) on how to post/upload photos online. Read and go through the steps carefully. If you still don't understand write to the mods or go to any threads on how to POST/UPLOAD photos:)

The FAQ's section also explains how to UPLOAD/POST photos

Deepcover

Closed Account
I sent you a private message ("Private" haha I'm such a perv) on how to post/upload photos online. Read and go through the steps carefully. If you still don't understand write to the mods or go to any threads on how to POST/UPLOAD photos:)

imnew123

Closed Account
My husband thinks my ass is fat and calls me a pawg :D i wanna know what you boys think?

Attachments

• IMG_8276.PNG
    IMG_8276.PNG
    394.9 KB · Views: 165
well my girl and i would definitely be down except we live a few thousand miles away....anyway, nice pics :glugglug: