• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Well, you're free to compare if you want, but there are plenty of videos on her Yahoo Groups page that you can see her tatas in. Her nipples look identical to me. :p

Where might said Yahoo Groups page be found? I've not been able to find it. A helpful link would be most...helpful.

I belong to said Yahoo group. It contains the ever-evasive topless video too. I don't think we're allowed to post that thread though. I had to PM someone to get it.

With the way things have been slowing down lately and anything that looks new is actually just regurgitated old stuff, she's probably got a jealous boyfriend forcing her to be "for his eyes only". Or maybe she's just trying to make a life change - what a turn off. Or maybe I have no idea and a full on lesbian vid with Sweet V and Scarlett Johannson is about to hit the net.

With the way things have been slowing down lately and anything that looks new is actually just regurgitated old stuff, she's probably got a jealous boyfriend forcing her to be "for his eyes only". Or maybe she's just trying to make a life change - what a turn off. Or maybe I have no idea and a full on lesbian vid with Sweet V and Scarlett Johannson is about to hit the net.
Men, or women, shouldn't change people. They should accept them for who they are. If they think something is wrong, then they should ask themselves why they were attracted to them in the first place.

There is no right/wrong. There is only compatibility. I'm not going to change anyone. And I don't want someone to feel they must change for me either.

Nyaaaaaaaaargh!

Where's the yahoo site gone?! It can't be down. Someone tell me it ain't so!

Ok, deep breath... Here's the deal people. As some of you may know, I had taken a communist approach to the Sweet Vic topless vid, and gave one or two helpful pointers to anyone interested enough to PM me. This is did many times over, until extreme computer death stole her away from me (and the guys who have tried to PM me since).
I've now started over with new computer but hey! guess what? I totally lost my SV collection (including the topless vid.) I would be lying if I said tears have not been shed. Anyway, though I can scour the net (and have) for hours, I cannot turn up the vid, and it appears that the Yahoo site is forever gone. So basically I need help. anyone's help. your help. Yes, you... you with your wang nestled firmly in your clutch.
Oh the cruelty...the irony....
I, who once shared so much Sv wealth, now begging, yes..BEGGING..for the same in return.
Can anyone shed some light on the mystery of the disappearing SV nips?
Whether this requires downloading of a whole pic/vid collection or not, I don't care. I gotta get me SV back.

Anyone?