• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Every now and then I like to pop on to SV's site and see what's new. Turns out I missed a post in June. I'll repost it here for ease:

http://victoriaraye.com/blog/hiatus-camming/

Hey guys & girls,

I have some news that I’d like to share – After much internal debate and lots of thinking, I’ve decided to take a hiatus from camming. For those that have been there from the beginning, I’d like to extend my deepest thank you for supporting me since I began my camming career in 2006. I’ve loved every minute of being a webcam performer and have learned so much.

I’m sure some of you are wondering why I’ve come to this decision. Well, the big reason is that I’d like to get back in school full time. I honestly have no idea what I’d like to major in, but I know the importance of having a degree. I’m very excited to try something new even though I’m sorta terrified to leave something familiar. LOL Clearly, I make no sense, hah!

However, this decision does not mean I will stop blogging or posting on my social networking sites. I’ll still be around on both the CamWithHer forum as well as the SAM forums, too!

Now then, that the sad news has been announced – let’s focus on something naughty! I have a couple of new videos up on Clips4Sale! As teased earlier, a brand spanking new baby oil video is available for purchase and this one is hot hot hot hot! I also have a very sexy little tease and denial clip posted as well if you’re into that kind of thing ;)

Anyway, I truly hope you guys understand my decision to get back in school! Thank you for your continued support! :)

Not sure if this means that she'll stop updating Clips4Sale, but it definitely means that she won't be doing any more webcam work.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
my understanding is that she'll still be making content that can be bought. she just wont be camming

my understanding is that she'll still be making content that can be bought. she just wont be camming

saw her prices on the clips4sale site. hmmm, pretty expense for the content she is providing and the length of the vids. even if her content isn't any more HC, I would buy some vids if she brought her prices down.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
saw her prices on the clips4sale site. hmmm, pretty expense for the content she is providing and the length of the vids. even if her content isn't any more HC, I would buy some vids if she brought her prices down.

she seems to be selling them, so i dont think she's going to bring her prices down. but maybe she'll have a sale?

fitnessbabe.jpg

I love Sweet Victoria, she's one of my favorite model ever and without a doubt, my dreamgirl :) I wish I could lay my hands on her other clips4sale videos, the only one I can find is ''Suck You Dry'' and all the others are ...dissepeared, not existing anymore :( Oh well, here's some pierced pussy shots ;)

31987_Purple_Corset_50_123_229lo.jpg79431_Purp_Blossom_7_123_239lo.jpg89195_Coral_Life_53_123_245lo.jpg