• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
boosier1710, that was an awesome link - I did the rotoscoping for SweetVictoria's lightsaber picture series a couple of years ago, and always wanted to know what those sweater puppies looked like. Mission accomplished amigo!

There is just not enough of Victoria out there, sadly I don't think that will change anytime soon, if ever. :crying:

Ok dudes... I bet you haven't seen any of these set.

hook me up with your naked ones an i'll send you the set of the naked with snakes set.

EDIT: You are not allowed to attach pics unless you start a thread, or it is in ID thread. Post a link instead. Read the rules, Please.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok dudes... I bet you haven't seen any of these set.

hook me up with your naked ones an i'll send you the set of the naked with snakes set.

I remember that set from her old website. Those were some good sets, actually. Although, if I remember from the snake set (I've got it around somewhere), she's only nude in one image.

The posts were done on nakedamaeurs.blogspot about 3 years ago.

Was it? I downloaded a site rip of pretty much everything that had ever been released about a year ago, and this was in the download. I just assumed it was on the site and I hadn't noticed it. I was only a member there for about two months before it shut down, so I didn't get through everything. Those were some great sets though. And the photos were pretty good too, if you take my meaning. :)

Does any body know if Sweet Victoria goes by a different name on Nude Adult Cams? I know some Cam With Her girls are on that site as well.