• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Krissy has nothing to do with the administration of those sites or any other sites carrying her name. She is not in America and has not been here for some years. She has stopped working, so stop dreaming.

Not sure where you got this from. The only thing you got right is that she's not in Amereica. She was never there (and I never said she was). I'm aware she lives in Canada (Vancouver to be precise). And no, she is not responsible for the scams that you're probably about to refer to.

She does post updates from time to time on www.sweetkrissy.com (most recent was on the 26th of September - have a look for yourself). Her site is run by Spunky. She sends him her stuff and he loads it onto the website.

Please enlighten me if you think my information is incorrect.

Not sure where you got this from. The only thing you got right is that she's not in America. She was never there (and I never said she was). I'm aware she lives in Canada (Vancouver to be precise). And no, she is not responsible for the scams that you're probably about to refer to.

She does post updates from time to time on www.sweetkrissy.com (most recent was on the 26th of September - have a look for yourself). Her site is run by Spunky. She sends him her stuff and he loads it onto the website.

Please enlighten me if you think my information is incorrect.

You are wrong, when I say America then I include Canada; she is none of those places. I speak to her frequently; almost every day.

Hi dspark, I have made a short reply but obviously it has to be approved before it is published; I have also sent a private explanation to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi dspark, I have made a short reply but obviously it has to be approved before it is published; I have also sent a private explanation to you.

Krissy has nothing to do with the administration of those sites or any other sites carrying her name. She is not in America and has not been here for some years. She has stopped working, so stop dreaming.

If she has nothing to do with those sites,that mean she can put the charge to anyone who use her name without her permission,right?

If she has nothing to do with those sites,that mean she can put the charge to anyone who use her name without her permission,right?

Interesting point of view. Anybody having knowledge to such publication rights are welcome to contact me privately.

If she's gonna retire, it'd be nice if she put out just one more zipset to go out on. At the very least a fully nude pic set...

Interesting point of view. Anybody having knowledge to such publication rights are welcome to contact me privately.

Sorry homies,i don't have law degree

If she's gonna retire, it'd be nice if she put out just one more zipset to go out on. At the very least a fully nude pic set...

That is not gonna happen - Krissy has started a new epoch of her life and there won't be any more performances from her.

Not try to make judgemental view,but she started with all solid works,i always update her works frequently until 2010,after that,i was gone for a while,but when i went back to see her recent work,i lose the interest with her recent contents.

Not try to make judgemental view,but she started with all solid works,i always update her works frequently until 2010,after that,i was gone for a while,but when i went back to see her recent work,i lose the interest with her recent contents.

Yes maby she did, but still. This broo Bjorn ? He Say something and When i ask for a respond hes just goen, so all in all nothing here is Thruf.

Yes maby she did, but still. This broo Bjorn ? He Say something and When i ask for a respond hes just goen, so all in all nothing here is Thruf.

What did he say,kinda interesting

What about reading the answer I have given to dspark above - if you read plain English then it should be easy to understand.

What about reading the answer I have given to dspark above - if you read plain English then it should be easy to understand.

To be fair, Bjorn, you didn't tell them everything you told me via private message. I'm not sure if you're trying to be deliberately vague on here or not.

Also, they've heard this from you and not from her. You could be just a troll. Unless people hear it from her first hand then they are going to struggle to believe what you said.

If you want this conversation to stop then perhaps you should have Krissy put out a statement saying that she's out of the business. I'm sure she does still have an account on here. Even better, put a statement on her website (in an area that does not require a membership login).

There was a discussion here on the future of her website. I told you what to expect; wheter you believe it or not is up to you. Krissy will bring a statement when she is ready for it. I have nothing more to ad.

To Bjorn, you still dont answer strait, now no coment from you.
You just Say something, and make us bellive what you Say is the truf, i dont by your coment at all, and i see iam not the only one here.so tell what you new ??????[/QUOTE

No wonder that you got lost in the world