• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
It doesn't matter what her true age is, or what she had done to her nipples. All that matters is that she is one gorgeous looking woman. Not curvy enough to be considered a BBW by any means, but not a stick figure either, just a perfect lady.

No she doesn't need to do hardcore. But I wouldn't mind some more nudity or a little bit of every now and again toy play. Beyond that, keep the guys out of the galleries. It will only cheapen her and probably even drive away many of her fans.

Some people like solo girls. And even if she were to do hardcore, it'd be a month before people start crying for anal. Than everything else under the sun after that. And before you know it she will be lost in the vault of freeones classy model to your basic internet skank (not that there is anything wrong with the internet skanks, but come on, you know what I mean)

She is fine where she is. Still pretty. Classy. Beautiful.

But, and I will say it as it has been said many times before, only qualm I have with her is her doing what she did to her nipples. But whatever, it obviously isn't pushing me away from enjoying her galleries, along with the others that do not like them like that. So, 'nuff said.

No she doesn't need to do hardcore. But I wouldn't mind some more nudity or a little bit of every now and again toy play. Beyond that, keep the guys out of the galleries. It will only cheapen her and probably even drive away many of her fans.

Some people like solo girls. And even if she were to do hardcore, it'd be a month before people start crying for anal. Than everything else under the sun after that. And before you know it she will be lost in the vault of freeones classy model to your basic internet skank (not that there is anything wrong with the internet skanks, but come on, you know what I mean)

She is fine where she is. Still pretty. Classy. Beautiful.

But, and I will say it as it has been said many times before, only qualm I have with her is her doing what she did to her nipples. But whatever, it obviously isn't pushing me away from enjoying her galleries, along with the others that do not like them like that. So, 'nuff said.

I say Amen to that!!! She's fine just as she is. And I say so what if she had cosmetic surgery on her nipples.