• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Dude...I always thought they were fake
:eek:
look at minute 21...I don't have much experience on judging the authenticity of boobs, but I think I have been mislead in thinking they were fake
:D
Thanks again Heather

I am pretty sure she had a boob job i found this in another thread about before and after.

jonnyk29

Closed Account
Yeah, no need to speculate on whether they are fake or not. I have been a member of her site before and in her "journal" section she has talked about her boob job and even posted pics of the special "wrap" thing she had to wear over her chest after she got them.

So they are definitely fake...and they are fabulous...

Goddamn Krissy is so fucking hot! She's perfect from head to toe (or she was until she fucked up those perfect nipples recently. I agree with those who said she should go on and do hardcore. She's going to grow old and that bod is going to start going downhill soon, so she might as well "get while the gettin's good", right?

Goddamn Krissy is so fucking hot! She's perfect from head to toe (or she was until she fucked up those perfect nipples recently. I agree with those who said she should go on and do hardcore. She's going to grow old and that bod is going to start going downhill soon, so she might as well "get while the gettin's good", right?

I totally disagree with you mate...
I would hate it if she did, it's like inbed withfaith, she did hardcore for like a month and I haven't been able to find more than 5 or 6 previews of it at faithexposed and i think shes gone back to just plain modelling cos her hardcore was shit compared to her modelling