• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
matthewromeril said:
sooooo many krissy nudes.
how about some rep points more krissy nudes in one place than in this whole thread
OMG is this for real???

There's a few galleries from this guy I've never seen before.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
matthewromeril said:
how about some rep points more krissy nudes in one place than in this whole thread

Great link and all,but maybe its just me but it seems like have the pics don't work

matthewromeril said:

Same great link but the thumbnails dont open

they worked yesterday i think its probably having a problem with the amount of traffic. hope you all noticed there are ten pages of them just click on the numbers along th bottem. oh and try the search so many other popular girls have just as many.

I think that shes awesome...only downfall is that she looks like shes being bothered in most of her pics.

But the change certianly was a change for good!

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
krobbinz said:
I think that shes awesome...only downfall is that she looks like shes being bothered in most of her pics.

But the change certianly was a change for good!

I wouldn't call it a downfall cause I know most people would stop looking @ her pics just cause of that,but yeah it wouldn't hurt her to smile

deeeze said:
I wouldn't call it a downfall cause I know most people would stop looking @ her pics just cause of that,but yeah it wouldn't hurt her to smile

Just for her to look interested in some of her sets would be nice...perfect girl, great body...just seems distant.

And No...I didnt mean it to be that big of a deal....I meant downfall as in....geez I only have $99 verses $100.

matthewromeril said:

I'm glad you guys enjoyed my gallery,yes thats mine and if you guys need proof i will gladly show you :)
I Know alot of the pics dont show up its czuse that site goes throw alot of maintence so im guessin that why some pics dont show

shiG said:
@king thx for the pics

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

No prob,but i jus need more models,any suggestions