• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Irena G. / Nikki Case / Irena Stevens

still no b/g i see.... whatta shame

I just found out about this beautiful girl, what's the closest she's ever gotten to hardcore B/G? Any softcore b/g love scenes? Hardcore B/G/G where she didn't touch the guy? Has she ever had a hardcore G/G scene where she got fucked with a strap-on?

Sadly she seem to have gone from us on the Internet, BUT
She is still one of the most sexy girls ever to be on the internet with a beautiful sexy face with sex smile, nice hair and eyes.
Her body WOW has nice handful of tits which has nice nibbles and her beautiful sexy ass with nice tights and rest of legs too.
Her Pussy was so sexy and different from my normal likes with small neat sex lips and neat little clit but always pink and clean looking.
She did many sexy photo and some videos but normally soft . BUT she did do some hard but no men ... dildos and one fisting ;) with "nella" which still blows my mind when I see it
as her pussy look so small and tight. she also did a video in a bath and dildo which really pushed in unlike most photo shoots she did.
She has a look alike of Jessie rogers who has nice shaped body too and ass and same face shape too.

Please keep up posting as she did many photo shoots and videos and must be some great postings still to happen here. ;)

I've seen some of her harder stuff with women. Extremely sexy. Haven't seen the fisting scene though.

She did a shoot for inshadow.com that Eurobabeindex lists as New. I found her on the site, but the screenshots don't really show anything. The content on the site is not exactly my cup of tea, but anything with Nikky is worth seeing.

http://www.inshadow.com/photop.htm