• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

SWEET 16: Veronica Zemanova vs. Aria Giovanni

SWEET 16

• 1.Veronica Zemanova

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • 4.Aria Giovanni

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil77

Banned
Aria, she is almost the perfect specimen, great tits, great ass, and great legs.

aimeesweet

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
I may be biased as she is one of my best friends but I say Aria all the way...she is beautiful inside and out!

McRocket

Banned
Well, I am not biased - since I know neither of them.

Aria has a lovelier, softer face. Though Miss./Mrs. Zemanova's is great; she hurts her cause by almost never smiling in her pics. But even so, I would give the nod to Aria.
But on figure, I would have to give it to Veronika - before and after breast enhancement; though especially so after. Whether deliberately or otherwise; Aria sems a trifle heavier then she was when she first came on the scene. I suspect deliberately to 'puff' out her breasts naturally. She still has a great figure. But she is ever so slightly hippy for a top 'pinup' gal. Her figure has more of a sexy gal next door look as apposed to a typical, fit, sexy pinup look. But with a face as feminine and lovely as hers - probably a good career move.
I just think that Veronika Zemanova has one of the best 'pinup' model figures around. And her breast job is one of the best I have ever seen. (I also respect that she - supposedly - retired at her peak).

'So as you can see I am a very confused man. And when I get confused; I watch t.v..'

Sorry to take so long. I just love talking about beautiful women. I call it a draw.

I think Aria is a bit prettier and Veronika is a bit sexier.

Last edited:

RKO!!!05

Banned
The picture set posted by sexypsycho (which was almost done now a year ago,lol) would be the only reason that could make me change my mind and my vote, (and that is because she is wearing leather/latex trousers in that set :D ) but, I have already chosen to go :) for Aria.

aria hands down

Dude. Is there even a question? Real vs Fake. V is gorgeous but she bought some of her sex appeal. Aria is just good Italian genes.

Status
Not open for further replies.