• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Swedes Talk Thread.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Oil reserves? What oil reserves? I think you´re confusing Sweden with Norway. Sweden don´t have any oil reserves.

Why would Swedes (or anyone else) talk about aeroplanes or tanks? Do you have some sort of weird military fetish or something?

I probably am... Sorry about that.
Military fetish? No. Strong interest in the military and smart defense spending? Yes.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Well, Sweden barely has an army.

And the idiots in the government allow Nato to practice bombing up here. :mad:
Tolgfors may be the most incompetent politician in history.:ban:

L3ggy

*Bans him*

according to my danish mom, all the rest of scandinavia hates the swedes for being neutral in WWII while the other countries were fighting either the nazis or russians

Fought the Nazis? :1orglaugh More Danes and Norwegians fought in the SS (or served the German occupation forces in some capacity) than ever were in the resistance, at least before the summer of -45. The only ones who "fought the Nazis" were the Finns, but that was only after they had signed a separate peace with Russia that obliged them to kick the Germans out of the country.

But the Finns fought the Communists and did it very well.

Oil reserves? What oil reserves? I think you´re confusing Sweden with Norway. Sweden don´t have any oil reserves.

Why would Swedes (or anyone else) talk about aeroplanes or tanks? Do you have some sort of weird military fetish or something?

Yes, you've been neutral for ever.

Myself? I don't like to talk.
My dad is the same damn way.

Fought the Nazis? :1orglaugh More Danes and Norwegians fought in the SS (or served the German occupation forces in some capacity) than ever were in the resistance, at least before the summer of -45. The only ones who "fought the Nazis" were the Finns, but that was only after they had signed a separate peace with Russia that obliged them to kick the Germans out of the country.

But the Finns fought the Communists and did it very well.

Exactly. Denmark was like Hitler's second home. Most of Scandinavia was neutral regarding Hitler.

L3ggy

War is like The Kinslaying At Alqualondë, terrible.

I'd like to know what fellow Scandinavians think of each other. I've heard Danes and Swedes consider the Norwegians to be a bit slow or that the Finns are considered country folk.

The Sami are the indigenous to most of Scandinavia, so they get a bunch of special rights there because I think the Scandinavians screwed them over.

Which makes me wanna ask another to you in you Sweden right now: Since the Sami are Indigenous, where are you and my father from? The Caucusus mountians? Troglodyte warriors who basically took the entire north Europe over and were the first to reach America, well before Columbus? :1orglaugh

the Vikings Discover America Columbus, you lying fraud! :mad:

L3ggy

Vikings for the win :D

L3ggy

I didn't really pay any attention in school, but I knew about the Vikings discovering The Americas earlier than Christopher Columbus.

L3ggy

Except for learning English :D

I am extremely dissapointed that there isn't a single iota of the Swedish language present in this thread. I mean, the title of this thread is "Swedes Talk" correct? So get to talking in Swedish already.