• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Swallowing while still fucked

That`s a good idea for a thread, I`ll try to post something, but it`s quite hard to find movies like that!
It really is. I've been trying for a while after I first saw that scene from Breakin' Em In 2, but you can't find too many of these.

One scene that I'd love to find was on some Euro-site (Eurosexparties, Eurobangbabes or something like that). It featured a blond really young looking teen banged doggystyle on a bed while another guy gave her a facial with most of the cum landing on her mouth. That was really hot. Any help appreciated! :D

Now I found some really good stuff! Kacey in Gangbang Auditions #7. The next guy in line always starts to fuck her while the previous is still dumping his load. She swallows six or seven loads down while lying on her back and getting fucked.

Also Aurora Snow's scene from the same movie is worth watching.

You can find the cum edit version on some of the tube sites, but I'd rather not send any link since I don't know which ones are ok...

Now I found some really good stuff! Kacey in Gangbang Auditions #7. The next guy in line always starts to fuck her while the previous is still dumping his load. She swallows six or seven loads down while lying on her back and getting fucked.

Also Aurora Snow's scene from the same movie is worth watching.

You can find the cum edit version on some of the tube sites, but I'd rather not send any link since I don't know which ones are ok...

--

FUCK YES!

I love these scenes! Allie Foster in Sperm Receptacles, Alektra Blue an Avy Lee Roth in Screamin for Semen (not a gangbang but i love seeing them getting a load in their mouth while getting pounded and swallowing it like its candy)!