• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Susana Spears

@her interview that was posted

Why did she get that boob job towards the end of her career if she just wanted out?

It all seems fairly odd to me. It reminds me of what happened to Erica Campbell a long time ago; I remember mentioning that she had a boyfriend that was hell bent against her nude modeling. That was before her conversion to Christianity, so she sorta blew it off at the time though they supposedly broke up over it.

I wonder if something like that happend to Susana. Met a new man that layed on a guilt trip heavily. I find it odd how nude models can claim such levels of exploitation when women who do much more don't seem to come forward with those claims, even after they retire.

Though there is a pretty large sex industry and sex slave industry in parts of Europe. She doesn't say she was a part of that though, imo it's err to assume. I do question her workout video transition from nude modelling mainly because she said he wants to help other girls in her "situation" of abuse etc... but it doesn't appear she is.

She's also a little bit in denial over her past and landing a new gig with "corporate fitness companies". No company wants to have a family friendly message such as fitness and health be undermined by nude photos of their spokesperson taking a piss or spreading her ass cheeks.

@her interview that was posted

Why did she get that boob job towards the end of her career if she just wanted out?

It all seems fairly odd to me. It reminds me of what happened to Erica Campbell a long time ago; I remember mentioning that she had a boyfriend that was hell bent against her nude modeling. That was before her conversion to Christianity, so she sorta blew it off at the time though they supposedly broke up over it.

I wonder if something like that happend to Susana. Met a new man that layed on a guilt trip heavily. I find it odd how nude models can claim such levels of exploitation when women who do much more don't seem to come forward with those claims, even after they retire.

Though there is a pretty large sex industry and sex slave industry in parts of Europe. She doesn't say she was a part of that though, imo it's err to assume. I do question her workout video transition from nude modelling mainly because she said he wants to help other girls in her "situation" of abuse etc... but it doesn't appear she is.

She's also a little bit in denial over her past and landing a new gig with "corporate fitness companies". No company wants to have a family friendly message such as fitness and health be undermined by nude photos of their spokesperson taking a piss or spreading her ass cheeks.

I disagree. Her transition was probably just a financial decision, and perhaps some interest changes in there as well. If you watch her youtube videos they're still somewhat sexually implied as are the titles of them. Her husband does all the directing, camera work, photography etc. They're a kinky couple and probably do wild things behind closed doors. She definitely enjoyed her past time; she loves the camera. The boobjob was probably due to her more ripped body. Basically for her own body image as boobs can really look bad when your bodyfat is really low. This is what I think though. I'm not sure how much her past will effect her future if she wants to get her business to grow, but right now she's doing great for herself.

She official split up with her man and is no long affiliated with Bodyrock. There's a new main girl now and she's annoying as fuck.

Maybe we'll see her do some nude modelling again soon. Or, at the very least, she starts her own fitness thing. Some of those Bodyrock vids were as hot as her adult stuff.

She official split up with her man and is no long affiliated with Bodyrock. There's a new main girl now and she's annoying as fuck.

Maybe we'll see her do some nude modelling again soon. Or, at the very least, she starts her own fitness thing. Some of those Bodyrock vids were as hot as her adult stuff.

I stand corrected; apparently she still owns part of BodyRock.tv after the divorce, but is staying away from the videos.

Been business partners and married never seems to bode well.

Was Fred with Susana for the wrong reasons; perhaps used her interests as cog in wheel to build his own business model/career around, and then tried to make a convenient relationship work on back of this potential. :dunno:

Just my opinion (Dons Flame suit). :D

Hey there. Two quick questions.

Does anyone know if she ever did any videos with her flexing her awesome ass in them?

And I vaguely remember a video of a "hot workout" that had her in it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Is there a video of this "hot workout" like I'm remembering? I think the pics found here: http://*****************/g/175285/70585352af/ are from the same shoot as the video. Does that look familiar or ring anyone's bell? Thanks for the help in advance!

EDIT: Any link with ************* is from a banned site. Link or attach a screen shot to Id. Read rules here.

"New" set from Met-Art.

http://guests.met-art.com/model/susana-s/gallery/20120220/COMPLETELY/

cover.jpg

The set's certainly new in that it's never been released before, but the pics show her pre-boob job and her latest Youtube vids show that she certainly dsidn't have them removed. So I guess this is a set that Tim Fox has been sitting on for some time now?

I don't know, but I'm happy to see some new stuff from her. She's still doing her work out thing on YT, but maybe with her break up and recent life changes, she'll come back to the adult modeling world. I won't get my hopes up, but stranger things have happened.

I think it's very unlikely that we're ever going to see any genuinely new erotic pictures or videos. I read in an interview with her that she really hated being an adult model, was ashamed of ever having done it and she no longer profits from it in anyway. Which is a shame because she was one of the most beautiful and sexy women out there. It seems unusual that she quit the adult industry so soon after having her boob job, too. I seem to be in the minority here, but I really loved her fake boobs.

The conscientious side of me says it good that she's out of it, as she apparently really hated doing it, but the other side of me wants to see more from her. So I'm half hoping she does go back into erotic modelling (especially as she looks better than ever now), but I won't hold my breath.