• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Surprise $117,000 Medical Bill From Doctor He Didn’t Know

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Great thread!!! :thumbsup: The system won't let me rep you, but this is a timely and worthwhile thread that people should pay attention to.

Been there. Done that. When I was hospitalized several years ago, I thought the mysterious doctor who popped into my room and said a quick "hello, how are you doing?" was just being friendly. Not until I started getting bills from people I couldn't identify (one came in almost a year later) did I realize that this was just another scam supported by the medical "profession".

Think about this for a second: what could possibly be worse than taking advantage of someone for financial gain (there is NO other reason for doing this!) when they are at their absolute weakest and/or possibly unconscious... maybe struggling for their lives???!!! What could possibly be worse, other than I guess outright killing someone for financial gain (insurance money, etc.)? Just like with any other profession and any other degree, someone who was a greedy asshole and then who goes to medical school and becomes a doctor is still just a greedy asshole - a well educated, greedy asshole is still just a greedy asshole, folks.

Word to the wise: rats have a natural fear of snakes. I don't care for rats or snakes. But if you drop a snake (a lawyer) anywhere near a rat (a crooked doctor), you can usually make him run. And if the offending doctor resides in your state, make yourself aware of whether or not your state allows liens to be filed against the property or assets of someone you are making a claim against. If a crooked doctor tries to (wrongly) jack you up for money, you can file a claim against him in a preemptive strike and file a lien on his home and/or property. But be careful. This is the nuclear option and there are risks to you as well if he is able to effectively lawyer up. But you do it when there is no other recourse and you do it primarily to ruin his credit. He wants your money so he can buy himself/herself a BMW or a vacation home. Zap the bastard's credit and those new toys can't be easily financed. And it will take the rat months or years to straighten out what you've done to him/her. But like I said, just remember that nuclear war can involve mutually assured destruction. But a man with nothing left to lose may take that chance. If you're good at playing chicken or poker, let it be known... and do what you have to do.

It's a real shame that we can no longer trust doctors. Many/most are just in it for the money.