• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

I'm looking forward to seeing the full lineup, the additions of Wario and Metaknight are pretty decent, but there must be a few more tricks for the other slots.

You can now jump on your enemy´s head which makes you jump again. If you do that while your enemy is trying to reach firm ground he will be smashed down!:thefinger

That's what the games about, not just winning, but trouncing and taunting as much as you can, wins are much better that way. :D

the game looks rather good so far. I like the new Final Smashes. Bowsers is rather nice, he turns into giga bowser for a set period of time. Just as long as the game still contains the WaveDashing mechanic I'll be fine. (WaveDashing is when you do a short hop then do an air dodge diagonally into the ground immediately as you begin to jump, which results in a sliding motion which for most characters when done in succession is a faster way of moving than running.)

is it worth the money? i loved all the other smash bros games. i just don't know if it's any better. it seems like they got repetative before...

If you loved the first two games you would notice the differences between the Smash Bros and Smash Bros Melee... and there are a lot of changes!
Besides if you don´t have other players around you, you can still have fun with its much richer singleplayer. (And of course it will hopefully be online...)

Yeah, hopefully. I'm a tad dissapointed that Zero Suit Samus isn't an individual character though. The occasional updates are looking good though, nothing really bad yet. I think I'll be using Wario quite a bit though, for obvious toilet-humour reasons...

Shiek wasn´t a seperated Charakter either. But you could play with her from the start if you pressed "A" in the character-selection.