• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

super powers

An old thread, but I would have to go with invincibility. I would still age, and that would be the only way I would die.
-The thought of living forever scares the bejesus out of me.
-I don't really want to read minds because...I don't really care what other people think. Haha, am I a bad person? "Read what I'm thinking? How's this, I'm about to kill you, and there's nothing you can do to stop me because I'm invincible."
-Super strength would be nice too, but if I'm invincible, I could just build up my muscles and bash myself into stuff to break it.
-Flying would be quite awesome, but very hard to keep a secret if you wanted to continue with your normal life.
Whew...long post, but I love this question.

Last edited:
I would like the power to eat a ridiculous amount of toast.......More then anyone else could even dream of eating in a life time.
And I could do it at one sitting.

I'd want to be invincible and have iron skin like in the old kung fu movies I get in fights where I have to defend myself and people hit me all over not phasing me at all and I 'd be able to with stand gun fire and have massive power and strength

Mind control ! ;)

Pariah000 said:
projectile ejaculation lol. so i could upstage Peter North.

and i mean really big projectile ejaculation. and maybe the possibility of ejaculating a litre of cum lol. then id REALLY upstage Peter North

i wanna change mine lol. id call myself Sentry Dude lol and id be able to detatch parts of my body and have them morph into fully operational Sentry weapons. and if i get really angry i turn into a massive mech dilly. where there are just guns off of every part of my body. i dont like guns much do i?!?!?! lol

Mind Control...then you could rule the world, fuck invisibility and shit, with mnd control you wont need to hide

Control Over Time.
Stop, Rewind, fast foward....

About control over mind ... Persuasion should suffice. At least I can grant to myself infinite attempts

to be able to turn invisible whenever i feel like for as long as i want.

play pranks and other reasons :D get into places without anyone seeing you.

Superpowers!

If you could have ANY one super-power, what would it be?

Mine, personally would be to have the ability and knowledge to bend time, space and matter to my will! Wouldnt need to work, just turn some rocks into cash or whatever else I needed, Life would be SWEET!

If only. . . .

Re: Superpowers!

If you could have ANY one super-power, what would it be?

Mine, personally would be to have the ability and knowledge to bend time, space and matter to my will! Wouldnt need to work, just turn some rocks into cash or whatever else I needed, Life would be SWEET!

If only. . . .

You have to use search! There's already a thread on this.
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=35036&highlight=superpower

BTW :wtf: are you talking about turning rocks into cash? That has nothing to with bending space and/or time. It's called alchemy.
I know people that can turn rocks into cash. They're called drugdealers.:D

Re: Superpowers!

What would be better. . . Invisibility (can be turned off and on at will) or flight (Standard levitation, no super speed)?