• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

super powers

definately fly! I've always wanted to be able to fly, I mean I love airplanes and such, its just so much fun!!

Yeah, either flying, or being able to breathe under water, those were always my dreams as a kid, to be a bird or a dolphin.

I think at one point I wanted to be a bird that could morph inot a dolphin or mermaid or something, lol, i was a wierd kid :p

E

eschnabel

:nanner: Yeh... A geek thread!

I've always been partial to having unlimited telekinesis. The ability to manipulate physical matter with just my mind always seemed really cool. It would even allow myself to 'fly', in a way. But, I've also thought of being able to control time. Think of the possibilities. Seems to me, that there may be more benefits and potentially could mean immortality. Ultimately though, I would want to be a Q (Star Trek:TNG). An omnipotent entity, bounded by no rules or morals. Oh..the havoc I would reap :1orglaugh Don't think that fits with the question though.

Man I just want to see through womens clothes :1orglaugh Hopefully the power would be completely useless on men :1orglaugh , cus that's just something I don't want to see!

Tough one. It's a choice between flight or super strength for me. But, as a GL fan, I would opt for the Power Ring. Does that count?

projectile ejaculation lol. so i could upstage Peter North.

and i mean really big projectile ejaculation. and maybe the possibility of ejaculating a litre of cum lol. then id REALLY upstage Peter North

Last edited:
tough...is it possible to have the power to have every power?

if no then i would pick between the human torch or invisiblity or inviciblity

It would be between 3 choices:

1) control time, ie like i had a rewind and pause button for the world. I fuck something up, hit rewind and do it right. Get turned down by a chick at a bar, rewind and then don't bother.

2) reading minds, that would be great

3) mind control. if i could combine this one with #2 that would be sweet.

immortality would be mine #1

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
The power to convert elements. I would then be able to create Gold, Silver and Platinum at will.

Following that either super-intelligence or super-strength...