• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Super excited

Metal_Slug_by_chrzchan.gif
So hot I'm on fire!!! WOOOO!

How about if I take the place of that pooch and you snap a new pic..and I title it "Merry XXXmas from TitsRock 2009".....

I agree with the above poster...your eyes are SO BLUE...wow! Very beautiful.

How about if I take the place of that pooch and you snap a new pic..and I title it "Merry XXXmas from TitsRock 2009".....

I agree with the above poster...your eyes are SO BLUE...wow! Very beautiful.

i may smile lol.!. and like i said i wish they were acutally mine

Kil4Thril

Closed Account
OK, I'm super excited now, too. Lovely young lady. The contacts are nice, but I still prefer the glasses. Pic #5 is my favorite of this set. I think it's the half-snarl/half smile that did it.

hope to see you lovely and yes thats my fav too lol

I have to disagree. Picture #3 is by far your best from that group. A beautiful, expressive, soulful shot. Nice angle on your face.
And.......nobody else has mentioned it yet, but you've got a really cute nose :)

Pretty nice, too bad about the tattoos though.

I also think brown eyes are better than blue eyes anyway so I wouldn't worry about it.

Gorgeous. And I love the tats. Sexy as hell. Good tattoos on a beautiful girl drive me nuts.

Very nice pictures Kendyl! :thumbsup:

:nanner: Hot! :nanner:

I have to disagree. Picture #3 is by far your best from that group. A beautiful, expressive, soulful shot. Nice angle on your face.
And.......nobody else has mentioned it yet, but you've got a really cute nose :)

thank you baby and i like my nose too very small come see me tonight same link 8:30 est