• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
originally 17th jan now its 25th Jan i guess, one can pre-order from her site autographed dvds, some or all scenes are being released online for members on her website.

Sunny's boyfriend is the only actor listed... wah, wah. http://www.tlavideo.com/raw-sunny-leone-goddess/p-334448-4?sn=263

lol can everyone remember just how many times she told people in private cam shows that there was other male talent involved, and just how many times her own webteam CONSTANTLY said that ariel king wasn't the only one involved? (i mean this was literally only 2 weeks ago) Woodman was right in his posting about his casting with her that you very quickly see her 'real personality'. If a girl wants mega $$$$ for a scene thats all good, its her life she can do what she wants, but she will say ANYTHING in order to sell movies even if it means telling fans something she knows isn't true! Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...

yes ur right midnightmilo, lets see, IMO an actor/actress must be open for various kind of roles and challenges. however as she'd also mentioned few times that she and Daniel have an understanding whereby he would'nt do other girls and she would'nt be with any other man(even on camera) 'the other male talent performing with her' comes as a surprise under SunLust. i think she's restricting her adult work as an actress and binding her fans down too with her personal choice(she's confident even adamant that her fans will buy her dvds even if she performed with only one man her bf). actually we were expecting some of her past scenes that were reportedly shot(in her own words) but not released with say Charles Dera, James Deen or anyone else shot under Vivid production. But since this is SunLust release its how she wanna do it. As said before she's too happy with all the good money from solo, g/g, webcam, dance shows and acting possibilties hopefully in few holly/bolly movies infact thats how the popularity can be used to demand premium/extra bucks so she wouldnt care much about her fans wanting her to do the extreme b/g kind of stuff.