• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Her twitter team announced on the 11th that a box cover and trailer would be released for "Goddess" in 10 days... nothing yet.

If anyone is following BB5, in the new room in which Sunny and her room mates are shifted now one can see her family photographs she has stuck to the bed. some of those are Indian style wedding pics and they look so much like Sunny and Daniel garlanded and wearing traditional wedding costumes in it.

"Goddess" trailer hopefully would be out early next week, and i am expecting her to do more than one man(reprtedly shot in 2008 but unreleased scenes with Charles Dera, James Deen, Tommy Gunn etc) in it since it has 4 B/G scenes.

just for some info, since everyone was so curious, If anyone is following BB5, in the new room in which Sunny and her room mates are shifted now one can see her family photographs she has stuck to the bed. some of those are Indian style wedding pics and they look so much like Sunny and Daniel garlanded and wearing traditional wedding costumes in it. she had tweeted something about it earler this year.

"Goddess" trailer hopefully would be out early next week, i might be wrong but as a Sunny fan i am expecting her to do more than one man(reportedly shot in 2008 but yet unreleased scenes with Charles Dera, James Deen, Tommy Gunn etc) in it since it has 4 B/G scenes. :drool2:

I really hope all of her scenes in Goddess are not with that Ariel King putz. I will take back what I said about other models needing to step up their game. Definitely not a bar setter if she's only fucking him. Really wish she'd work with some other directors/producers/filmographers. What happened to her working with B Skow..thought he did a great job in Sunny Loves Matt.

i agree. after her six movie b/g contract with vivid was over, this gorgeous beauty is trying to find an easy way doing g/g and solo scenes and also to keep her business with bf/husband and also trying to 'please' her fans(more female than males) and her earnings from adult career going, and now at the same time to eye bollywood and gain more popularity. ofcourse this is far from our expectations as we wanted her to rise and do sort of hard and more extreme stuff in adult under other directors and male performers. sadly thats hard(pun not intended lol) to come. lets wait for the release of hard trailer of "Goddess" to see if its only Daniel. would be very disappointing but not surprising if he's the only one. else, something to cheer about.:facepalm: