• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
Don't hold your breath. This movie was made in spring of 2008 before she found her boyfriend. There's nothing to suggest she'll ever do b/g with anyone other than him in the future -- she's even stopped putting videos w/him on her website. And her latest advertised new ventures are about pussy licking and g/g. I think she's all but retired from the kind of hardcore you want (not that her career ever got off the ground in that respect).

Seriously? That sucks! Just when I thought that she'd started to produce something half way decent and it turns out that might be the last of it. She must be really dumb.

Don't hold your breath. This movie was made in spring of 2008 before she found her boyfriend. There's nothing to suggest she'll ever do b/g with anyone other than him in the future -- she's even stopped putting videos w/him on her website. And her latest advertised new ventures are about pussy licking and g/g. I think she's all but retired from the kind of hardcore you want (not that her career ever got off the ground in that respect).

:confused::confused:that really bad news

every one want her hardcore once not that licking and sucking pussy's

why is she so negative for that is she totally in to les or because of her big head she ignore dicks

shiG

Banned
if g/g is with dildo then its enough for me :p

http://**********/v/110005/Sunny-Leone/
#
just do a quick search on this site there is a lot more of her :D :D :D