• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Can't live without her!

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Even though I was losing interest in this girl , as soon as it was available I downloaded it ( oh well ,,she is HOT) But for such a long wait I must say it is just another flick, a let down,, It's nice to watch this girl fuck,suck,talk-dirty & get cummed on,, but I should know better than wait for a Vivid flick....

Be specific please. How many B/G scenes does she do? What positions? Where is the cumshot? Etc...

if hardcore is her choice fine i just hope she doesn't end up looking like a fucked up ragdoll a year from now

if hardcore is her choice fine i just hope she doesn't end up looking like a fucked up ragdoll a year from now

I agree. It happens all too often that way. I think if anybody could handle it good and keep control it while not getting stupid, would be Sunny.

...then again I have thought that about people before and they have let me down. I don't get my hopes up at all when it comes to things like that anymore. The industry and the people in have definitely screwed good people up before. Until that happens, however, I will give her the benefit of the doubt.