• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
normally I don't like the fake boobs but these look really good on Sunny. I hope she doesn't fuck herself up like many of the others have done...

When is Sunny releasing a new movie. Her fans are waiting for another round of sucking and fucking with a new guy.

Who knows :dunno: I've been looking around to see if I could find anything out but haven't had any luck! I think that under her contract she's meant to film 6 or so films a year so there should hopefully be something new out sometime soon (or so I hope!)

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Who knows :dunno: I've been looking around to see if I could find anything out but haven't had any luck! I think that under her contract she's meant to film 6 or so films a year so there should hopefully be something new out sometime soon (or so I hope!)

Her mom passed away, plus she had a mainstream movie to promote. Probably why she took it easy for a while.

She has at least two films completed, maybe more, vivid just takes about a year to release a movie.

Movies Known So far of her 6 movie contract

Sunny loves matt- released
Sunny Extreme
Sunny's Dream
Vivid Red- all girl. You can read about it here:
http://www.avn.com/video/articles/30242.html

She is in a pictorial in this month's penthouse. She was also on the radio last week in las vegas. New website was launched and got some new pictorials up, so the steam is building up that she will release something soon.

Vivid is probably doing this on purpose to sell as many of sunny loves matt as they can maximize revenue till its no longer popular as its still top 10 on the charts from what i read.

I'd probably skip her mainstream flick- Pirates Blood. Looks like its destined for the discount bin on highway truckstops imo. She'll make it big into mainstream soon, but not with that movie.

Just hope that she does not do anything to rock the boat like cover her arm with a dragon tattoo or have DD cups.

Last edited: