• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
yaaaaaawwwwn - when is this girl going to do something exciting. so beautiful, what a waste of talent

Sorry to say, but I agree. For almost 3 months there hasn't even been anything interesting on her website -- lately its just reposts of images from other websites and videos of her driving or pretend skydiving. And did you see the latest Danni.com video? Her makeup makes her look 35 years old and the sex (lez) is the same old thing as the last few we've seen at Naughty America, Clara-G, and elsewhere. Dull, predictable, and dull. So sad she's wasting the twilight years of her on-camera career. What'll she have to look back on and recycle after she retires and just produces other people's videos? Someone needs to organize an intervention on her behalf.

Sorry to say, but I agree. For almost 3 months there hasn't even been anything interesting on her website -- lately its just reposts of images from other websites and videos of her driving or pretend skydiving. And did you see the latest Danni.com video? Her makeup makes her look 35 years old and the sex (lez) is the same old thing as the last few we've seen at Naughty America, Clara-G, and elsewhere. Dull, predictable, and dull. So sad she's wasting the twilight years of her on-camera career. What'll she have to look back on and recycle after she retires and just produces other people's videos? Someone needs to organize an intervention on her behalf.

I would love to see her in mainstream work.