• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
IMO, Sunny is in the top 5 as far as beauty. She is so pretty it's mesmorizing. There are girls that you see and immediatly want to bang, and there are girls that are so pretty you just want to admire them for thier beauty. Sunny is one to admire. :rolleyes:

robertodiaz123 said:
Has Sunny done any hardcore?
I prefer her as a centerfold.
Love her
:lovecoupl
yeah I tollay agree with you, some stars should remain centerfolds/softcore.

And yeah, a few months ago Sunny signed with Vivid (I think), but I can't remember if she said she was going to do hardcore or not though :dunno: any body know the specific's ?

robertodiaz123 said:
Has Sunny done any hardcore?
I prefer her as a centerfold.
Love her
:lovecoupl
+1000
I for one hope Sunny doesn't go hardcore. Some girls are just too pretty for it. I would be totally disappointed. :(

dirac said:
yeah I tollay agree with you, some stars should remain centerfolds/softcore.

And yeah, a few months ago Sunny signed with Vivid (I think), but I can't remember if she said she was going to do hardcore or not though :dunno: any body know the specific's ?

No, I don't think she is going to be doing any boy/girl stuff for them.

Just watched the Sunny movie and it's worth it just to see her use toys on herself. She doesn't do boy/girl but plenty of girl/girl and I've never seen her ride a strap on dildo before !!!

robertodiaz123 said:
Sorry friend, is she our Sunny Leone?
:confused:
Definitely not...Look at the size of the boovs and the tattoo on her right arm.:wave:

jando said:
Wow, whoever the photographer is for that shoot should be fired. Half of them are out of focus. Sunny's too beautiful to deserve a crappy photographer. :mad:
OK man, the pfotographer should be :ak47:
:thumbsup: