• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sunny Leone Vs Priya Rai

Which One is Hotter?

• Sunny Leone

Votes: 104 60.1%
  • Priya Rai

Votes: 69 39.9%

• Total voters
Sunny now. She has worked harder on her body since she started doing adult and it shows.

Priya before she got her tits blown up and the face work done. Very few women touch the Priya from her Foxes.com days on the hot scale.

That Priya would be THE mega star in the adult business right now.

This one is good, not great.

Spleen

Banned?
Priya was hot when she did softcore, and she still was when she first started doing hardcore... Then the facial surgery happened :dunno:

Sunny, easy choice.

Priya in a landslide. Sunny seems average in comparison. My only criticism of Priya is her whining/grunting....she needs to work on her vocals!

I will take the 'real' Sunny Leone over the Fake Priva....That being said seeing Sunny do some of the things that Priva does.

^I think Priya's "Exotica" look trumps Sunny's rather bland look...I like tittyfucking too so that pretty much puts Priya in the win column over Sunny.

^I think Priya's "Exotica" look trumps Sunny's rather bland look...I like tittyfucking too so that pretty much puts Priya in the win column over Sunny.

I think the Exotica you're refering too is too much plastic surgery. Can she move her face? Maybe you're too used to seeing your blow up doll.

I think the exotica you're refering too is too much plastic surgery. Can she move her face? Maybe you're too used to seeing your blow up doll.

Why did she go do that? With her huge following from her glamour career, she should, or at least could have gone top shelf contract girl with one of the big players.

Instead she changed her gorgeous appearance for the worse.

I just checked out her new site and it actually doesn't really interest me. A year ago, I would have been a member from day 1.

It's funny that since Priya has gone hardcore, now everybody's voting for Sunny Leone, but the truth is that Priya is still that supreme beauty.