• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Summoning Harley Spencer (bamf!)

Deepcover

Closed Account
@hospin
Pfffftttt...You're joking right? She is definitely not. Not in the least and definitely not in general.

By some maybe. Not by me, not anymore. I have a strong dislike for women with Harley's attitude in matters like this.

wow, why do people get so serious and insulting over something that doesn't effect them directly, or indirectly, in any way? Seems strange to me.. Calling someone such names and ganging up on her when it has nothing to do with you is just..weird. You don't know someone's situation until you have lived in their shoes. Why you so invested and angry about it? And why do you go about telling her in the meanest and most insulting way? Seems like some of you guys are projecting here.. it couldn't possibly make you THIS UPSET that someone you've never met is cheating on someone else you've never met..

Your perspective is accurate. It's always better when someone comes in and looks at a room and actually sees what is there. For everyone else, a dark room doesn't actually feel dark. They just can't see.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Nice? Doubt it. Naieve? I doubt anybody dating someone who web models in the adult industry and who has sold her body is naieve.
Taken advantage of? Not seeing it. I think you're being too nice to Harley's boy.
And since he finished first, not last, again, I doubt he's a nice guy, somehow.
Shut up, I'm projecting here.

On a serious note, he's still naive. He got bamboozled by those [nobabe]baby blue eyes, beautiful body and china doll[/nobabe] complexion. I figure he thought: "sweet! I'm dating a sexually open model!". He thought she was all his. Too bad he wasn't up to snuff.

Hondarobot

Banned

On a serious note, he's still naive. He got bamboozled by those [nobabe]baby blue eyes, beautiful body and China Doll[/nobabe] complexion. I figure he thought: "sweet! I'm dating a sexually open model!". He thought she was all his. Too bad he wasn't up to snuff.[/QUOTE

The main question here: Why are so many guys concerned about Harley's boyfriend? LOL

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
I don't really care. He has something good and he's blowing it by being a sexual fledgling, but he does deserve to know that she's getting her satisfaction elsewhere.

Hondarobot

Banned
I don't really care. He has something good and he's blowing it by being a sexual fledgling, but he does deserve to know that she's getting her satisfaction elsewhere.

I don't care about the guy. Why would you, you wanna play baseball with him or something? It's a forum for girls to be comfortable on, because they get naked.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
The main question here: Why are so many guys concerned about Harley's boyfriend? LOL

If I'm not mistaken, the person who seemed to really go off the deep end in this thread posted his own thread a few weeks back, where he asked if it was better to have a broken bone or a broken heart. So I'm guessing that he went through a bad breakup that may have involved the girl cheating on him or dumping him. I :dunno: Harley's admission may have re-opened that wound.

I've been through more relationships than he's probably had at this point in his life. Some were good, some were bad... life goes on. I had a steamy, rather wild relationship with one woman and I found out later that not only was she married, she had kids. I've actually had a couple of relationships/affairs with women and found out after the fact that they were married. Shit happens. You deal with it as you see fit. As I said, I don't agree with anyone cheating, but Harley isn't my girlfriend and my view is, it's her life to live. So my reaction to her admission isn't the same as those who act as if she claimed to hang out in malls on weekends and give poison candy to babies in strollers, while the mothers are distracted.

So while I'm not defending Harley's actions, I do think that this got needlessly out of hand. And I'm disappointed that it ended this way.

Hondarobot

Banned
If I'm not mistaken, the person who seemed to really go off the deep end in this thread posted his own thread a few weeks back, where he asked if it was better to have a broken bone or a broken heart. So I'm guessing that he went through a bad breakup that may have involved the girl cheating on him or dumping him. I :dunno: Harley's admission may have re-opened that wound.

I've been through more relationships than he's probably had at this point in his life. Some were good, some were bad... life goes on. I had a steamy, rather wild relationship with one woman and I found out later that not only was she married, she had kids. I've actually had a couple of relationships/affairs with women and found out after the fact that they were married. Shit happens. You deal with it as you see fit. As I said, I don't agree with anyone cheating, but Harley isn't my girlfriend and my view is, it's her life to live. So my reaction to her admission isn't the same as those who act as if she claimed to hang out in malls on weekends and give poison candy to babies in strollers, while the mothers are distracted.

So while I'm not defending Harley's actions, I do think that this got needlessly out of hand. And I'm disappointed that it ended this way.

It hasn't ended. The people who were assholes still need to apologize.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
I don't care about the guy. Why would you, you wanna play baseball with him or something? It's a forum for girls to be comfortable on, because they get naked.
So this is all about the poon? I'd prefer not to blow smoke up a woman's ass, at least not metaphorically.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
It hasn't ended. The people who were assholes still need to apologize.

I think it probably has. Guilty of being offensive or not, I don't sense that any of them are going to apologize. As for Harley, she has now probably joined the many other OCSM's who have decided to stop posting here. I *think* Nina Mercedez lives in the same general area as Harley. I'd say the only time any member of FreeOnes will see either of them again is they get together for lunch and post a pic on Twitter/FaceBook/whatever, if they join their sites or they see them out in public in Pennsylvania.

She may come back. I really hope that she does. But I doubt it. I mean, what gain is there in posting here anyway? And if she does come back, I doubt it will be to the Talk section. Like most girls are doing now, she'd probably just post in her own "Babe thread" and ignore the Talk section. That's just how it is now. Oh well... :dunno:

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
I fucking love girls that cheat!

Only reason all the poor picked on boys are complaining about girls that cheat is "cheating" is the one game in town a woman can ALWAYS beat us at.

I find it best to make an alliance with three or four sexy women and help them defeat their boyfriends...... ;)

wow, why do people get so serious and insulting over something that doesn't effect them directly, or indirectly, in any way? Seems strange to me.. Calling someone such names and ganging up on her when it has nothing to do with you is just..weird. You don't know someone's situation until you have lived in their shoes. Why you so invested and angry about it? And why do you go about telling her in the meanest and most insulting way? Seems like some of you guys are projecting here.. it couldn't possibly make you THIS UPSET that someone you've never met is cheating on someone else you've never met..
Couldn't rep you again but that was the most decent thing said on here

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I fucking love girls that cheat!

Only reason all the poor picked on boys are complaining about girls that cheat is "cheating" is the one game in town a woman can ALWAYS beat us at.

I find it best to make an alliance with three or four sexy women and help them defeat their boyfriends...... ;)
I've seen the girls in the content that you post. You can keep 'em.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?

On a serious note, he's still naive. He got bamboozled by those [nobabe]baby blue eyes, beautiful body and China Doll[/nobabe] complexion. I figure he thought: "sweet! I'm dating a sexually open model!". He thought she was all his. Too bad he wasn't up to snuff.
You shitting me? I bet he's been cheating on her the whole time.