• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Summoning Harley Spencer (bamf!)

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Ha no, I was not just teasing. I meant it when I said that it's doubtful someone could give me a happy ending during a massage.

I have an extremely difficult time getting off with someone. I can do it myself within minutes, even seconds sometimes. Until... about a month ago, only one guy had ever been able to get me off. Now it's two, but it was just one before this past August. I can have sex for hours, whether it's hard or soft, fast or slow, it doesn't happen. It takes a very specific speed, angle, rhythm, pressure, and motion to give me an orgasm.

I know that a large portion of women have a hard time reaching orgasm, but I am whole different story.

Hondarobot

Banned
Interesting. I do believe I can make you orgasm.

Just saying.

oh, and I'm not sending a PM because you apparently have a boyfriend, and I don't want him to kill me, heh

You are really hot, though.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Harley Spencer

oh, and I'm not sending a PM because you apparently have a boyfriend, and I don't want him to kill me, heh

You are really hot, though.

:)

I do have a boyfriend, but he doesn't take much notice of what I do on my computer. I'm on it all the time. I can guarantee he's never read any of my journal posts on my website, I know he hasn't watched any of my videos, and he hasn't seen even half of my photos. oh, and he's never given me an orgasm ;)

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
I do have a boyfriend, but he doesn't take much notice of what I do on my computer. I'm on it all the time. I can guarantee he's never read any of my journal posts on my website, I know he hasn't watched any of my videos, and he hasn't seen even half of my photos. oh, and he's never given me an orgasm ;)
You haven't told him that, I hope.

I couldn't live with that. I'd have to go to classes. See a zen master. Whatever. A man's pride relies on giving an orgasm.

Harley, do you just have sex? Or do you have sex after you've been turned on?

Harley Spencer

You haven't told him that, I hope.

I couldn't live with that. I'd have to go to classes. See a zen master. Whatever. A man's pride relies on giving an orgasm.

Oh he knows damn well that he has never given me an orgasm. And I have told him what it takes to get me off- it's really simple actually, but he won't do it.

So who was the second guy that gave you an orgasm then? And since it was not your bf, may I give it a try? :shy: I do ANYTHING you teach me!

Hahaha! I was wondering how long it would take for someone to figure that one out. As for who it was, now that's a secret.

Harley, do you just have sex? Or do you have sex after you've been turned on?

Both. I've had some amazing sex while turned on to my fullest and never gotten off. I've also had sex while I wasn't turned on, simply because the guy wanted sex.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7013129, member: 579739"]Hahaha! I was wondering how long it would take for someone to figure that one out. As for who it was, now that's a secret.

It was me.

... I've also had sex while I wasn't turned on, simply because the guy wanted sex.

Now, this is a big no no. If a guy wants sex it must be his objective to make his girl horny. Women always enjoy it more if it feels like it just happened.

I honestly believe foreplay is the most important part of sex for a women...BTW foreplay happens even when your clothes are on.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
From this I gather that he doesn't care and doesn't satisfy.

Now you can tell me not to pry instead of answering but I feel that I must ask; WHY are you together?

Hondarobot

Banned
Like probably everyone who happens to read this thread, I'm confused as to why Harley is dating a guy who apparently knows how to give her an orgasm, but refuses to do it. Is the guy Snidely Whiplash, possibly?

But beyond that, I was also wondering what your planning on doing for a Halloween photo shoot.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7013129, member: 579739"]Oh he knows damn well that he has never given me an orgasm. And I have told him what it takes to get me off- it's really simple actually, but he won't do it.
:wtf: Seriously why are you together?! He's clearly an asshole that doesn't care (enough) for you! :dislike: He doesn't deserve you! Egositic ass! :nono:

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7013129, member: 579739"]Hahaha! I was wondering how long it would take for someone to figure that one out. As for who it was, now that's a secret.
Pwease tell me!!!! I hate to be so curious and not being told the secret!!! :weeping:

Harley Spencer

Now, this is a big no no. If a guy wants sex it must be his objective to make his girl horny. Women always enjoy it more if it feels like it just happened.

I honestly believe foreplay is the most important part of sex for a women...BTW foreplay happens even when your clothes are on.

Trust me Gram, I know all the ins and outs of sex and foreplay. You can read about it in my journal on my website's forum. You don't have to sign up or pay to read it.

From this I gather that he doesn't care and doesn't satisfy.

Now you can tell me not to pry instead of answering but I feel that I must ask; WHY are you together?

Well... we started dating 2 1/2 years ago, on Christmas Eve. I actually got hired to be his girlfriend, unbeknownst to me. I applied for a job as a server at the same restaurant I currently manage at, and he's friends with the girls who used to be the managers there. He saw me when I came in for the application and made a comment to one of the managers that he thought I was gorgeous. So on his birthday, I went in for an interview and the manager called him and said, "We just hired your birthday present." (I found all this out after we started dating) Actually, tomorrow will be exactly 3 years from then, his birthday is tomorrow.

I was in a relationship at the time I was hired, so I was staying faithful and was flattered by the comments my co-workers and managers told me he said about me but I left it at that, just flattery. Fast forward a few months, it's December, I just moved into a new apartment, out of my apartment with my then-boyfriend (he thought it'd be best if I moved out and lived on my own so we could be a "normal couple" and he could focus on school), and about a week or two into my new apartment, I break up with my then-boyfriend. The next day I go into work, I'm taking an order on the phone and a man comes in to deliver a giant, gorgeous bouquet of flowers to me. No one had ever sent me flowers before, so I was crying, both from this guy (my current boyfriend) sending me flowers and from having broken off my relationship with my ex.

A couple weeks later, we started officially dating. I am with him because he treats me very well, we never, ever fight, he's very sweet, we get along, yadda yadda. There are of course some problems in the relationship, like with any couple, but we never fight like most couples do- no name calling, no screaming, no raising voices, no throwing things at each other, no storming out of the room in anger.

I know you didn't expect a book in response, but there's your answer. That's why I'm with him.

Like probably everyone who happens to read this thread, I'm confused as to why Harley is dating a guy who apparently knows how to give her an orgasm, but refuses to do it. Is the guy Snidely Whiplash, possibly?

But beyond that, I was also wondering what your planning on doing for a Halloween photo shoot.

I'm doing two shoots for Halloween this year. One is a kitty- with a tail butt plug. Another is a sexy nurse costume.

:wtf: Seriously why are you together?! He's clearly an asshole that doesn't care (enough) for you! :dislike: He doesn't deserve you! Egositic ass! :nono:

Pwease tell me!!!! I hate to be so curious and not being told the secret!!! :weeping:

It was Dirk. If he can find the right ring, I will accept his marriage proposal.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Well... we started dating 2 1/2 years ago, on Christmas Eve. I actually got hired to be his girlfriend, unbeknownst to me. I applied for a job as a server at the same restaurant I currently manage at, and he's friends with the girls who used to be the managers there. He saw me when I came in for the application and made a comment to one of the managers that he thought I was gorgeous. So on his birthday, I went in for an interview and the manager called him and said, "We just hired your birthday present." (I found all this out after we started dating) Actually, tomorrow will be exactly 3 years from then, his birthday is tomorrow.

I was in a relationship at the time I was hired, so I was staying faithful and was flattered by the comments my co-workers and managers told me he said about me but I left it at that, just flattery. Fast forward a few months, it's December, I just moved into a new apartment, out of my apartment with my then-boyfriend (he thought it'd be best if I moved out and lived on my own so we could be a "normal couple" and he could focus on school), and about a week or two into my new apartment, I break up with my then-boyfriend. The next day I go into work, I'm taking an order on the phone and a man comes in to deliver a giant, gorgeous bouquet of flowers to me. No one had ever sent me flowers before, so I was crying, both from this guy (my current boyfriend) sending me flowers and from having broken off my relationship with my ex.

A couple weeks later, we started officially dating. I am with him because he treats me very well, we never, ever fight, he's very sweet, we get along, yadda yadda. There are of course some problems in the relationship, like with any couple, but we never fight like most couples do- no name calling, no screaming, no raising voices, no throwing things at each other, no storming out of the room in anger.

I know you didn't expect a book in response, but there's your answer. That's why I'm with him.
Sorry, but that's just stupid. :facepalm: You could have a guy that treats you right AND gives you orgasms. :)

It was Dirk. If he can find the right ring, I will accept his marriage proposal.
:wtf: :(

Briana Lee

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7020717, member: 579739"]It was Dirk. If he can find the right ring, I will accept his marriage proposal.

:wtf: He said WE were gonna get married?!

I feel sooo betrayed.....:(

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Hey, 3 years and he still treats you well. If you are loyal to him then it must be working out. If sex was the most important thing in your relationship then he would have been gone a while ago.